The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

My best guess is like

Bionic/Luxy, Sulit, a vanity voter, and then someone in the not voting?

For the vanity voter, derps has thus far made the worst showing

For the non-voter, flip of a coin between Littlelee and Frost tbh unless creature continues to show little life

A Caveat being that if Phraze flips wolf, I think Bystander’s wolf equity raises
(And makes Luxy and Bionic less likely to be wolves. There was at most one wolf on the hippo wagon.)

Kind of don’t think it’s derps and littlelee are both wolves (with Sulit)

Doesn’t really make sense to me for two wolves to park their vote on a partner d1?

Obviously it has probably happened, but doesn’t feel like the vibe.

Or it is exactly the vibe tbh

VOTE: Sulit

The only one in the vibecheck who I don’t have wishy-washy opinion on :wowee:

If I had to make a towncore in no particular order

I’d probably say like

Bystander
Windward
Sheep
Zugzwang
Tutuu

Those are the ones that I think are the least likely of flipping wolf just from how they have played the game thus far and my experience with them

(Sheep is probably the least confident read there though)

1 Like

VOTE: Phraze

Why

didn’t like the handling of the bystander vote + out of the actual content they have I feel like nothing was really expanded upon

do you disagree with the read?

I honestly townread the sheer chutzpah to tunnel the one person who has spent the entire game defending you

Plus the two people who actually have relevant experience with Phraze townread them

So like

I’m erring on the side of being more likely town

As for the content, I get it, but part of their polarization from what I remember Windward has said is that as town you can see gears turn, but as wolf you’re just left feeling what the fuck.

I can see gears turn with Phraze

It’s like barely turning, because of the low posting and tunneling, but the gears are there and turning

what

Bystander spent day 1 going “Guys, I don’t think Phraze is a wolf” while most others were following Windward going “My experience with Phraze says this is outing if they never show back up”

Phraze showed back up with a vote on Bystander, the one person who believed in them being town. And stuck to it even after learning that Bystander was townreading them because iirc they didn’t like how Bystander was going about it.

I expect basically any mafia to just accept the town read, because a town read is a town read.

IIRC Phraze’s most recent post was that they thought bys was town now lol

Fair but like

Reads can change

I just don’t think Phraze is that likely to be a hit

Anyways onto the main point since this was entirely just because I was curious what you thought of Phraze atm

VOTE: Apo

Oh this is spicy

mostly if you’re a wolf I think its not unlikely you’re paired with phrase, so It felt better to momentarily push them to get an idea where you felt about them now before pushing you

Okay but why push me?

Phraze is a boring push and the read is if you’re wolf I think its likely Phraze is a wolf, and I don’t know that the logic I’m using for that necessarily goes both directions their

I generally get that you think Phraze and I are paired for whatever reason

But my question is why do you think I’m a wolf, especially outside of Phraze, because I’m struggling to tell which one of us you think is more likely a wolf.

I presume that it’s a case of Phraze wolf doesn’t necessarily mean I’m a wolf, but if I’m a wolf Phraze is almost certainly a wolf?

Also, why do you think the two of us are paired?