1 Like

oh my bad queen

I don’t think that contains more than one wolf, maaaybe 2

1 Like

damn lmao

1 Like

Hmm
Idk I feel like she’s been decently towny so far
Tbf I don’t think I’ve ever seen her wolf so that might be on me not looking closely enough, or else maybe I’m used to her posting style to the point where I don’t think those posts read as manipulative

1 Like

sulit (4): WindwardAway, Bionic, Apocryphal, tutuu
Bionic (2): Luxy, Phraze
SirDerpsAlot (2): Frostwolf103, bystander
Apocryphal (2): SirDerpsAlot, sheepsaysmeep

Not Voting (5): LittleLee, Creature, Zugzwang, sulit, Marluna

I haven’t caught up completely but why are the three names after me voting sulit? Independent reasoning? Or sheeping?

Cause I didn’t actually write a case on sulit when I voted today lol, I just wanted to see what would happen if I did

-I’ve had apo like above null (and still was there, did not scumread) but they’ve been on my gut radar of like who could easily be wolf who just snuck into “im comfortable with them”

-in the moment it seemed like if I voted Apo they would have some sort of reaction to it. which is like very very rare actually, and a very very good thing if it’s something happening

-my gut has been like yelling SDA town so it’s also like I’ll just let him get his pressure on Apo see where that takes us

2 Likes

Vibechecked the wagon with Sulit as a wolf

damn I really have a problem with like I think im using Reply and im not using Reply

And the posts following are my main game thoughts

1 Like

Tragedy

I also thought apo after the vote was like scummier than I expected and like tutuu basically skyrocketed from like ehhh to like lock town lmfaoo

although im still processing what I think

I think if tutuu described changing mind apo being cool after all that could be helpful because I have been juggling between like mildly scummy and like meh not that AI

1 Like