The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I think tutuu was super LAMISt at start of day and that was also like slightly town the more I reflect on it

1 Like

Listen, if I was actually wolfing you would not be “hmmm, maybe Apo is wolfing”

I would be a hell of a lot more obvious

Because my posts suck way more as a wolf

I also think bystander was towny

if apo is town and bystander is wolf then like, I feel like apo was reacting badly and potentially burning some towncred and then bystander just started like validating it whereas as wolf he’d probably let it happen

if apo is wolf and bystander is wolf then they in that weird world like after our apo votes they were like comically flailing lmfao and I feel like they are normal people who would just not do that

bystander also had a towny SOD

2 Likes

What even is the proper reaction to two literally reasonless votes on you, putting you tied to top wagon?

yeah fI would probably not vote u unironically without first reading the wolfgames u linked lol

probably

I dunno my guess was like a minimal “lol what”

I genuinely like almost never have seen reactions like that which is like why first of all I consider myself processing rather than like my instinct which was this is scummy and also why I think it would be nice if tutuu could talk more about it and just give like a sheepable reasonable opinion

1 Like

sorry im still sorting stuff out i should be able to play for a bit tn

1 Like

sirderpsalot is still like:

if we take at face value derps claim that he prefers scum then he is probably just town lmfao. because his posting sucks

im fully aware that this is probably a really bad reasons read but like I have had decent success with this logic

I also think I have a game with derps on mu from like 5 years ago and it might be useful to just skim that

it’s Called like darkest dungeons automated role madness

good luck sulit

ok I remembered him being probably scum but he was town and now it’s less interesting to me

Lmao

its ok you guys will know when I get another wolf game because ill be really excited

2 Likes

I hate that like I believe this so much lmao thats gross

2 Likes

I simply must reiterate this post

regardless of her being towny so far can u read from my Apo vote and see what ur interpretation is

1 Like

god so many things im interested in rereading but so much urge to lay down in bed

1 Like

ive never seen apo wolf

i would never react like apo did, if i was town. she represented being non-chalant first and then fought it. i’d do the opposite. if my towncore votes me id slap them around and if they dont wanna budge then i’d sigh and give up

apo is not me

apo has been mischopped often from what ive seen. she is weird. not just from my pov but from others

im better at reading people once i see at least 1 town and 1 wolf game from them

im not sure how much i can be trusted on my gut instinct that apo had a scummy reaction. part of me was bored and wanted to have fun. im not entirely sober

sorry that i cant provide a confident sheepable opinion. i wish i could sheep somebody myself lmao

also sheep is lock town. i can finally see it