The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Sounds like a skill issue

It’s not about how you’re post iv never said that

I don’t think luxy’s main point was that you misexed hippo though, it was more that some of your posts yesterday looked like they were deflecting when they were in reply to something about you, and also misrepresenting or deflecting when talking about Hippo’s push on you? If I recall right

Correction:

Derps didn’t like how I interacted with the game

Is this not just how wolf reads work in general lmfao

fair i guess, it was a more selfish lynch and a gamble, i figured d1 would be the best time for that

1 Like

It absolutely is

If I was a normal functioning mafia player you’d be onto something

Alas

I am a deranged madwoman who openwolfs as town

I am not exactly someone who you look at and apply Standard Mafia Theory to

You will wolf read me if you do so. And about 75% of the time you will be wrong.

Standard mafia theory is generally kinda silly

But also all this post serves to do is discredit any reads anyone makes on you by just saying haha you can’t use that logic I’m weird

Oh well

Then I don’t know where to go

Frost/Derps maybe?

She’s… not wrong though lmao

Fortunately I don’t really read people from standard mafia theory I’d say

1 Like

I mean I feel like I have seen this happen in most of my games with Apo
She gets wolfread when she’s town because she doesn’t uh… town by conventional means? She just does her thing
And I’ve also seen her bring this up in like every game where she’s town and there are people who don’t know her meta and wolfread her

See, a part of me keeps saying “well yes but actually no” because these two names come up a lot when people are asked for their scumreads

To the point where I’d suspect wolves are also saying frost/derps
Meaning I’m not convinced they aren’t just agenda pushes

I mean I wouldn’t say I tend to town by conventional means either

1 Like

I mean

It works

Most people do in fact play in a standard way that is catchable, just with personal flairs about it that provide the variance that makes high level wolfing even possible in stable play groups.

But sometimes you’ll encounter people who just simply Do Not Play Like A Normal Person

These people you need to apply other metrics, sometimes it’s tone. Sometimes it’s volume, or content to fluff ratios. Other times you simply just have to half-way rule them because they simply will hand you 3/4ths of their own wolf team on a silver platter, or otherwise manipulate perception to make it so that you think they’re town even though they’re wolfing you just that hard.

Other times, the person in question simply does not play townie ever, except in this free form give no shits staring down death with a grin kind of way. And nyas doing so.

Nya

1 Like

Am like always an agenda push at some point I feel like

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen it in quite a few games

Speaking of which, what’s your take on sulit insisting that you’re a wolf

Yes thank you I know