I remember yesterday I had

Apocryphal
bystander
Zugzwang

sheepsaysmeep
Rhea (now flipped town)

WindwardAway (if Phraze flips wolf)

as town

How do you read into that? Is there anything you disagree?

i agree with all of those mostly, I don’t WR any of them

Also gonna say I was expecting tutuu or maybe one of the toppostsrs (Apocryphal/bystander) to die last night

Rhea backing up their townread on me would look too on the face for me to actively suggest that kill

Though from an outside POV it’s possible one of my partners took charge of the kill and decided to kill Rhea despite that, I personally wouldn’t oppose that kill if it was suggested

Why is Apocryphal being wagoned right now btw?

Feels like we should resolve Phraze as one of my townreads is entirely dependent on Phraze being a wolf

Though if Phraze flips town that only means I can’t townread WindwardAway for pushing them D1

no clue tbh, derps keeps calling me mafia but hasn’t placed a vote on me which forthers my suspicion, not a big fan of the aco wagon

(derps is 1st vote on aco wagon)

Derps doesn’t like how I post

Sheep voted me as a reaction test, tutuu joined in

I failed it, but in such a “what the fuck” way that Tutuu went back to town reading me. But still has paranoia about it

Sheep has yet to give his proper opinion/unvote

Mostly because of the aforementioned failed but in a “what the fuck” way

I think both are waiting for Zugzwang to return and give judgment on me

1 Like

Such is the nature of things

Yeah I am aware - I don’t think it’s AI at all for you. I was more saying it there wasn’t a tonne to put into the ISO because a lot of it was fluff.

So do you think my push on you is justified? Or do you think I am wolf motivated in doing it?

it looks more wolfy than town justified for me, misexes always happen, giving in to lynching misexers just allows mafia to snowball

byebye be back later

sulit (4): WindwardAway, Bionic, Apocryphal, tutuu
Bionic (2): Luxy, Phraze
SirDerpsAlot (2): Frostwolf103, bystander
Apocryphal (2): SirDerpsAlot, sheepsaysmeep

Not Voting (5): LittleLee, Creature, Zugzwang, sulit, Marluna

Yes, I understand misexe’s happen, but your reasoning for it was bad from my perspective.

I’m not pushing you for the sole fact that you pushed for a mislynch, rather the reasoning behind it.

My conclusion today so far has been that phraze is probably town, I interacted with her for a bit

I can’t vote multiple people at once