The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Most players are laying low and chiming in to say something towny and then dip. Idk how to solve games like this

I appoint Bionic as the boss. Its his responsibility to carry. If town loses its his fault. Chop chop Bionic youve got work to do

no way

1 Like

I’m not leading after d1 happened

1 Like

if u lead us to a wolf today tho I’ll clear u Bionic

1 Like

nah i don’t think i should be calling the lynches at all

1 Like

Imagine this reward system

2 Likes

after 2 mislynches i would just accept i screwed up and threw

1 Like

1 Like

technically 1 hit out of 4 is rand so like 1 hit after leading 5 elims would be throwing

1 Like

Sheep
WWA
Derps
Apocryphal

Bystander - partially consensus sheep because I haven’t looked into them super hard myself

Marluna
Tutuu - consensus sheep

Phraze

— kill below here

(haven’t resorted)
Frost - claims even night JK
LittleLee
Sulit
Bionic
Luxy
Creature

here’s where I’m at rn
do people TR Luxy btw

1 Like

i have luxy as null

1 Like

i TR luxy

2 Likes

Speaking of Rhea’s list, not enough wolf reads to be killed by them, nevermind the question mark

i think mafia are just gunning for the actives at this point

can you elaborate on this

can you explain this TR
I saw your point that Luxy didn’t need to drop a TR on you early-game like that as wolf but is there more

yea there is, i can in a minute I’m reading shtuff

1 Like

i would be doing this too, there are a lot less active slots that aren’t talking enough to get themselves read, so a lot of eliminations are sorta forced to be there, mafia will bank on this by killing active players who had enough messages and are TRd, so it is easier to push and throw shade at the lowposting slots lategame

it pinged me when rhea was killed

the only nk so far doesn’t correlate with this though lol, I don’t get where you’re going with this thought