The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Anyway I’ll just stay where I am probably and agree to take the fall if sulit flips town because I seem to be the only one who gave a reason to vote her in the first place

I’m just annoyed

Look I love you sulit, but I would greatly prefer if the top wagon did NOT towncase me :joy:

Zug asked me :sob:

1 Like

On a more serious note, at least it backs up what sulit said about having ISO’d the people he put in his townreads I guess?

1 Like

I’m gonna at least leave I guys with my reads if u kill me off lol

1 Like

*u

Yes please

Yeah but she also could’ve iso’d on the spot to make that post, there’s no way to tell
I’m gonna be completely honest and say I agreed with a number of her points on what she said was towny for you but something still felt odd to me, like the post felt more like “look how towny Luxy is” rather than being an explanation on how she built her read on you
But I’m also willing to admit I’m probably just confbiasing because I can’t actually read sulit correctly like ever

Ugh tutuu is probably asleep, guess I’ll ISO him to look for something

That’s the hardest thing about this game is that almost everyone has made towny posts at some point, some more than others, but no one is sticking out particularly hard. Wolves are playing well this game which worries me.

1 Like

Yeah basically all I’ve concluded is that the game isn’t in easy mode where we just chop all the slankers and they all flip wolf lol

I actually thought that was almost never a thing until I started playing more extensively off-site and realized there are actually entire wolfteams who will slank to their deaths and just implode

I don’t think this is one of those games

There hasn’t been much chaos either this game which has made it easier for wolves to blend in and time to make towny posts.

1 Like

Changed WWA to have town thought process, Creature goes null pile, LittleLee is brought on attention by Zug, which may say about Apo, Bystander and perhaps Bionic as well from its likes alone.

It is ironic coming from me I have no right to tell LittleLee what he tinks about Bystander, Bionic and Apocryphal now?

@WindwardAway

1 Like

I don’t think sulit is wolfing here

I kinda feel good about their solving even though they have Apo/bystander on their POE (I think a wolf would most likely townread them here?)

Anyway I checked tutuu’s ISO to see if I could find his reads on sulit and frost

I found a paranoia post that looked pretty towny (the one about the cop-ninjas) and saw that he wanted a wagon on frost before but didn’t want to start it, then settled for sheeping me on sulit with no individual read there, then read frost’s more recent posts and said he was actually towny, and stayed on sulit.

Basically I was looking for his read evolution and I can see it, so I guess he’s off the hook

Gonna skim some more

time to toil through apos iso

yay

All right I let you cook UNVOTE

woof

VOTE: LittleLee

My issue is that I like her focus but I don’t like something else about the solving and I don’t even know what it is. Like if you asked me why I specifically didn’t like her solving posts, idfk? If they look fine to everyone else I should probably just hop off her wagon and go somewhere else because as I said. I’m not great at reading sulit, but everyone who sheeped my vote has like totally ignored or missed that I said that.