The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Also I still think sulit is a wolf so if you guys want me as a counterwagon then sure, I’ll take it

I’m not convinced frost’s claim makes him town but I do think zug had a valid point that maybe frost’s thoughts about the rhea kill don’t come from a wolf

As far your life is on the line, that may be poor choise of words coming from you

I guess I still just see the thought about the nightkill as easily fakeable

Like maybe mafia thought Rhea was a possible protect but decided to kill her anyway. Then they’re like whoo Rhea wasn’t protected and then come in like lol why didn’t we protect rhea

Regardless like I don’t think that opening would counteract me finding this like the only iso outright scummy to me, while I’m struggling to find outright scummy elsewhere

It is possible that my confbias just wants frost over sulit

alr @Zugzwang on luxy - to preface this I remember luxy as being a pretty aggresive/powerwolfy type, so some of my observations revolve around that a little. i think he is a good wolf and I respect his game - if his reads continue to be inaccurate or he doesn’t help bag a wolf later on I would be concerned.

I stand by that these two posts are towny, both for thought process and by principle. I don’t think Luxy would make a TR like this out of the gate as a wolf.

We both had very similar reactions to Rhea’s readslist, which pinged me as towny at the time.

we agreed on thought process here

This too - unless SDA is a wolf, which I don’t think he is, is another read I don’t think w!Luxy makes.

I think this is a thought a wolf wouldn’t post - “I didn’t want people thinking I just was trying to shift my wagon to a lowposter”

This felt like a really genuine thought to me a villager would have. Like “Oh! I’ve seen that before, I wonder if it could tell us anything” type stuff. And while Luxy did come around to a Hippo SR, I don’t think he went about it in a wolfy way.

I liked the thought process behind this post

Progression checks out

Overall, I think Luxy just has posted a lot of organic, villagery thoughts in the thread, and I think he has committed to reads and pushes I don’t think w!Luxy would.

2 Likes

ok bud

1 Like

mhm, I am serious.

im eating dinner rq ill be back

1 Like

I’m looking back and now I remember not even understanding this post lol

Is “odds there’s a wolf in rheas townleans” related to the second thought? Is that supposed to correlate with Rhea getting protected by town? lol

I thought frost was asking if anyone thought there could be a wolf in there, because if it’s correct then Rhea is more likely to be a kill target (?)

or at least that’s how I read it

I have explained in one of my posts, that Rhea have made three wolf leans correct?

I went and ISO’d frost again for good measure and saw the post he made yesterday where he used one of Rhea’s big posts to catch himself up on the thread

Which imo tracks very well with townreading her and wondering why she wasn’t protected last night

I also noticed there was a huge chunk of posts from today that I apparently never saw :grimacing: kinda late to read everything now cause ideally I’d like to go to sleep within the next half hour, and I’d rather real-time and spitball reads with whoever is around until then.

I don’t know Rhea’s playstyle to tell you the truth, but its too little to have one wolf in here in just 3 players.

Like either super accurate or not at all.

Yeah you did, but I think that was one of her earlier readlists. Cause she made some changes, for example, I was one of her early wolf leans but she moved me up to town later in the day. (I’m not trying to convince you to townread me, I’m just saying that I noticed it wasn’t the most recent list)

Yeah I might need update, let me find it.

1 Like

I’m looking at the wagons and I feel both comfortable and paranoid about my vote on sulit:

Comfortable, because at this point I can say with more decisiveness than earlier that she is one of my bigger scumleans.

Paranoid, because if she’s not a wolf, then who scum? Presumably one voter on her wagon, maybe more, but if both sulit and Frost are town then who fucking knows.

There’s like no point in preflipping or association reading because I don’t have enough confidence in reading sulit in the first place. I’ve been asking you guys if you had individual reads on sulit but either I missed your replies or nobody gave me an explanation, which greatly worries me. I won’t jump to conclude that sulit is town by wagonomics, though, since there’s been a buildup on Frost since then, and I don’t know whether that would be town or wolf motivated :confused:

Anyway thanks for coming to my TED talk, I’ll stop thought vomiting because it’s probably not instilling confidence in anyone

I keep asking myself, if I had to move off of sulit, who else would I vote? And I don’t even have an answer for that. I’m not even that tunneled, I’m just out of ideas.

Just for the record, my post here was in response to Zugz’s attempt to calculate whether Marluna was volume-polarised or not (which found nothing), not his response to my read on tutuu at the time.