The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Wolves can have docs?

If a blocking role is a wolf, I guess
If the vig doesn’t claim, the only danger is if either frostwolf or the jailkeeper joat is a wolf

eh

Or that

A wolf doctor could doc their wolf buddy

I dont think we should make vig claim just consensus if vig dosent shoot x and they claim later their a wolf

yeah but like they would probably just do that anyways no

I think if I understand this correctly Frost is wolfreading Lee because he’s comfortable to just let other people do the reading for him and agreeing with it, rather than making any reads himself?

1 Like

There is

N1/N3 doctor
N2/N4 doctor
N1/N3 jailkeeper
N2/N4 jailkeeper
N1-3 JOAT with doctor + jailkeeper

Yeah I understood that but I was saying, if mafia can use a jail they will use a jail. And creature is saying if they have a doc they could use that.

@vig shoot marluna or I eat you

Not if they don’t know who the shotlist is

you would be protecting one of their buddies anyways and Im pretty confident no more than 1 of the 3 lowest posters is a wolf tbh so they would be protected anyways

1 Like

Which lowposter do you think it is?

Marluna > lee > phraze is the order id go in

I think phraze is probs just town tho and lee and marluna just null

1 Like

I thought Marluna was towny earlier on Day 2 tbh

If it’s anyone it’s probably marluna because I haven’t iso’d her today lol

Lee and phraze both towny

But yeah basically that’s the issue I have with vigging there. If she’s a wolf she gets protected (if they have something). If she’s town she just dies lol.

I asked Marluna to ISO either Bionic, Derps, Frost or Creature and they came back with this.

And a while later Marluna has an argument with Frost.

Other than that they haven’t done that much. I don’t know how experienced Marluna is, but it’s a pretty good effort if they’re relatively new?

Anyway I kinda wanna go to bed so my sleep schedule isn’t totally borked, I would’ve liked to wait to see if sulit and frost had more to say but I’m already up later than I planned to be.

If sulit claims, just evaluate it for yourselves and make a judgement call on whether she should be wagoned or not

I think roles are NAI and I assume she isn’t a vig, so beyond that, roles don’t matter to me

I don’t want to be protected tonight. If I die, it’s ok (and on the bright side you won’t have to tinfoil me lol).