The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

They’re not new

Okay, good to know.

They’re probably not as towny as I thought then.

They’ve been playing for at least 2 years, not sure if they played botc for longer

I dont think any of this is particularly towny tbh

all posts that are a level of game related

there’s nothing in here that makes me want to pull apo out of my poe

progression is kinda wack

can’t see the gears turning

It’s not towny considering that’s almost exactly how I see wolves push on town!Frost quite often

Problem is just that we don’t know Frost’s alignment lol
Tempted to say that if he’s town, we should probably kill Marluna for those posts

I think frost is probably town I don’t think they claim how they did as mafia

1 Like

i could see a apo/bionic pairing

Yeah I agree

Their ISO isn’t great at all looking back at it, especially coming from a player who seems to have a decent amount of experience.

I also don’t really want to kill a lowposter lol

Why did everyone get off the Bionic wagon?

(based on apo’s treatment of them. i haven’t gone thru bionic’s iso yet.)

idk dawg

these wagons suck and wolves have clearly made no attempt to powerwolf because they don’t need to powerwolf to lead people rn

[quote=“Luxy, post:2078, topic:9100, full:true”]

RVS so probably NAI - they’re not really putting in any effort to solve early on.

Same

Says this to a townread on themselves. Rhea read this as forcing a response to a read.

The tone of this post is reasonably wolfy (and I think Rhea picked up on it as well). Normally I would put more reasoning into this but I’m giving it a pass because hippo didn’t actually provide reasons for his read. If hippo had provided reasons, I would say this was an attempt to discredit a read rather than deal or make a sufficient counterargument against it. I find it quite wolfy to reference a time when someone previously misread you as a means to defend themselves in a new game.

[quote=“Hippopablompoyeetus, post:417, topic:9100”]

I thought the top of these posts was reasonable. Bionic was attempting to get a reason for hippo’s read on them. But their response when hippo actually gives a reason is just like “okay, not turn your attention to this player”.

This was in response to hippo wolfreading tutuu for their D1 post on my sulit read.

Hippo seemed reasonably certain on their Bionic read tbh.

Self aware.

:+1:

[quote=“Bionic, post:1310, topic:9100”]

I noticed this sequence earlier when I was reading the voters on my D1 wagon that I didn’t like. I read it as NAI back then. Bionic is quite a chaotic player. Not sure how I feel about it in the wider context just yet. I’m going to think about it.

And then he switches back to hippo and starts hard pushing him once the wagon on me started to fall away.

[quote=“Bionic, post:1347, topic:9100”]

[quote=“Bionic, post:1357, topic:9100”]

He even admits that his push was an omgus.

My points on Bionic

Bionic’s response

[quote=“Luxy, post:2454, topic:9100, full:true”]

[quote=“Bionic, post:2123, topic:9100”]

Yeah I am aware - I don’t think it’s AI at all for you. I was more saying it there wasn’t a tonne to put into the ISO because a lot of it was fluff.

My response to Bionic’s response

Rip quote

Cause when I realtimed with him I was like ok maybe he deserves the benefit of the doubt cause there were one or two towny posts there
I’m not going through his ISO to find them again, tho.

Idk how to read him. I voted him off of "if he advocated for killing hippo and then came in and started the day with, ‘oh too bad hippo flipped town, whatever’, and nobody is discussing it, then maybe he’s a wolf trying to skirt under the radar by being loud and confusing.

Which is like, not a great reason to vote anyone, I know, but it was a starting point to get him to talk and to get others to talk about his slot.

But yeah I do feel like a bunch of people followed me onto Bionic and then followed me onto sulit so I can’t tell if people trust me or if wolves are encouraging me to lead a mislunch and I’ve been super paranoid about it all day.

1 Like

The joys of being consensus town

Yeah but where the fuck else should the wagons be? If we dissolved both the top wagons rn who would you suggest to replace them? Sulits wagon is like, me, plus people sheeping me for whatever reason. Frost’s wagon is idk but I think I like it less.

If you agree why arent you trying harder to find the right wagon?