The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Honestly this is why I don’t bother trying to lead most of the time anymore, I just zeroed yesterday and accidentally ended up in this position. I was gonna let Rhea lead and just hope she wasn’t powerwolfing but then she died?? Lol

Speak of the devil

1 Like

youre engaging a lot but I havent actually seen you attempt to push anything new or different yourself

:smiling_imp:

Because I still think sulit should be a wagon lol, I only half agree
And mostly because of my read
I don’t like the wagonomics but I’d like to think I’m right

Me? Wdym, I started the Bionic wagon earlier today and I also started the sulit wagon. Neither of those existed before I voted there, and people followed. It doesn’t mean I LIKE when people follow my votes, but you can’t say I haven’t pushed anything new or different.

nah sulit is like pretty clearly town here their ISO is like really solid

Hard disagree

I’m talking about rn

As I said, you can kill me if I’m wrong
I’m probably wrong but by then I’ll be out of scumreads anyway so idc

yeah i have you as towny, for the question you made to someone else, my best guess would be derps, but i think bias is speaking again

I’m not going to push anything new or different when I think I’m voting a wolf, wtf

Do you have any thoughts on why sulit should or should not be lynched?

10PM Eod sucks why did so many people vote for it no ones ever here smh

this is a hard game I’m just following people’s reads on them, we have a good chunk of lowposters, and i don’t wanna try to lead another wagon if I’m not 100% confident

I’m going to sleep, I’ll eat it if I’m wrong
Gn

Could you ISO sulit then? I want to see your thoughts and if you are town I would prefer not to lynch you!

I understand you’re sheeping but I want to know if after you’ve independently read sulit you still think they might be a wolf

1 Like

We can even play kingmaker with this if you want to hold me accountable for a sulit flip

(don’t actually do that, I don’t want to lead anymore if I turn out to be right)