The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Good
You can cry even more when I flip town

no I refuse to take accountability for my mistakes

As I said, you can freely wagon or vig me if sulit flips town

i feel like if after the day thus wagon struggles again prob wolf

ive seen a lot of flows where like ealey to mid of the day a wolf remains top wagon and then movement happens eod]

i guess that’s only possible if frost is towno

but i think maybe w/w actually but that would be great regardless

Ike if I look around and still find frost scummiest do u veto it / actively want him to get more time

I guess if u have to go I can just look thru ur posts if the need arises

is eod today

ye

honestly cant tell a lot with fol cuz theres no timer thing

Does tied votes cause rand? That could be the gamer move

prob

It’s hard to say cause I don’t think anything particular of his role claim
I just think it’s unfair for ME to scumread frost for being wolfy when he is always wolfy as any alignment, that’s just how his tone is
Marluna did say that frost is more aggressive as town but tbh I don’t think Marluna is towny and it kinda sounds like she’s a wolf pushing frost as LHF
I also thought that frost’s weird interaction with me about hippo or whatever yesterday was so nonsensical it was towny for him in particular

i still rather have frost ftr. but im cronching

Yes op said ties are a coinflip
I would rather avoid a tie because if there’s a wolf mixed up in the tie it’s gonna fuck us up tomorrow if the townie gets rand yeeted

What if we got Marluna

Anyway do whatever I’m tired of defending and justifying my reads when I don’t even have good reasons for them so I will leave the thread

I’m gonna say no
Not because she isn’t a good option
But because I’m stubborn and I want sulit’s flip

She has been omgusing me in varying amounts depending on when I say I think she’s wolfy or towny and it’s really irking me
Latest example was when I said I was reasonably comfortable voting her despite not being fully confident in the read, and then derps said he was tinfoiling me and sulit was like yeah wind scummy and put me back in her poe

I am completely fine with dying tomorrow if I’m wrong on sulit, doesn’t matter how confident I am
I am just gonna be stubborn about this wagon because all the votes there following mine were sheeping without any justification or individual read, then when I asked like an hour or two ago they all hopped off except tutuu who’s asleep, and now I am telling you I think it’s a wolf wagon.

And as I said I will take the shit for it if I’m wrong!
What’s wrong with that? If I’m powerwolfing and sulit is town, you still get a 1:1.
If I’m town and I’m right, you probably also get a 1:1 since I’m more likely to flip after that.

I don’t need to be confident in a scumread to push it. None of you have expressed more confidence in your scumreads, so I don’t have anywhere else to go.