The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

FYI if I’m right and sulit flips wolf, I will reevaluate Luxy and see if I still think he’s town.
I might? look at Creature again but tbh I think he could go either way, he’s got some towny posts but some wolfy, I’m thinking null-nulltown

VOTE: sulit

If I’m wrong and sulit flips town I would probably start with looking for tmi
Maybe look at Bionic cause his post calling all of sulit’s posts fine was just weird tbh

sulit’s wagon is the purest

I also think Bionic’s choice not to continue pushing on sulit after I asked them to read them might be partnered.

We are not elmming wwa lmfao

That is my legacy of the day

I would not consider lynching WWA at all either

And if you guys flip frostwolf instead then I guess I’ll start over on my reads depending on what his flip is
It doesn’t matter if I veto his wagon, you guys have two hours to do whatever you want while I’m gone so my responsibility for who you decide to flip is gone and the only responsibility I’ll have is whether my reads are right or wrong

@Frostwolf103 if you survive the day, don’t jail me tonight

Where I’m at:

Towniest:
WWA
sheep
SDA

Townlean:
tutuu
Zugz
Bystander
Apo

Null:
Frost
LittleLee
Creature
Phraze
Marluna

Wolfy:
Bionic
sulit

Too many nulls, not enough wolves aaa

1 Like

luxy why sulit woof

This post convinced me Derps.

Their wagon is also the purest.

I also think Bionic/sulit could be partnered as I think t!Bionic would’ve kept pushing sulit there when they were forced to not just sheep.

0-1 wolves here

1-3 wolves here

1-2 wolves here

I’m kind of ready to throw the whole thing out and start again if sulit or Bionic are not wolves

I thought I was relying too much on meta reads but I think it’s only Derps, Apo, Phraze and maaaaybe Frost that I’m reading off of meta, but I think Apo might be the only one who is 100% a meta read because everyone else also had posts I could say I found towny for this game

That’s also what I thought but then I noticed the sulit wagon was replaced with a Bionic wagon and idk what to think of it

I mean like an hour ago

I feel like wind is continuing to kinda misrepresent sulits post their tbh, I felt like sulits thought process on wind was made sense

Ok fr I aM gOiNg To SlEeP

I’ll go and take a look again

Derps I don’t have the energy to argue with you, you’re town so I don’t really care

Everyone else can go read sulit’s posts for themselves and decide whether they agree with me or not