The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

i didnt feel like thinking about it I don’t like playing pr unless I’m kp lmfao

I don’t know

tutuu/Marluna/LittleLee are the players I least townread aorn

but I wouldn’t want to shift the lynch to them because I’d feel bad if I turned out to be wrong

1 Like

Bionic is like light gut pings town early on and a couple times after, but he is the main “haven’t looked closely enough”

If he dies like honestly fine sure :skull: sorry

Sulit is like mehhh → this would be a crazy infoyeet even Though I don’t believe in infoyeets → gut found their today a bit towny

But honestly I am also kinda inclined to give Windward the flip they went away wanting to see, which is like a 35-40% part encouraging me. when a) they are obvious town in my eyes, b) they are more engaged and did more engaged thinking than basicallu everyone else today. It’s almost like a philosophy of mine on towning that like you then provide this flip

I imagine derps would disagree with like almost every facet of this post

1 Like

anyway its tutu time

mmmmmmmmm
I kinda have an idea what it is then but I wont say for now

Maybe Bionic can die too

Between Bionic/sulit I think Bionic is less towny

Bionic’s towny moment was that colored readslist they made with a lot of “barely seen” but maybe I just enjoyed when someone tried to interact with me (or at least call me out for barely posting)

i think wind has been treating me unfairly and has been slightly tunneled (if they’re town) and it has been frustrating me

I don’t want to give them the satisfaction of my flip just to see it lol

that just feels wrong to lynch me for that

I also don’t want to challenge Windward’s wolfread on sulit because she is a lot more engaged with this game than I am

if Wind was confident then I might sheep her
but it feels like Wind has as many inner tinfoils and stuff as I do, and she mentioned she might switch to Bionic so like.

I think I am just a lot more concerned about being suddenly CFD’d for not being very active and not posting giant massive walls of reads on players (my reads are mostly surface based on how I felt about these players when I was in-thread)

ok actually you probably are going to claim here anyway, given wagons, and it might make it easier to solve this

are you the N1-N3 doc/JK/voyeur, who targeted a top town (probably me based on your posts earlier) with the JK last night
because that is like. the only role where I could think there’s an objectively bad choice

you’re right about the role but i targeted bystander bc I was tinfoiling at midnight

1 Like

oh
im jk lol

1 Like

oh
wait so why is Bys an objectively worse choice for a JK
I probably wouldn’t have done it but like. objectively worse is a strong term

JKing bystander ain’t really a wolfy action tbh

idk i just like

couldnt decide if I wanted to try and block the person doing the kill or block the person I thought the kill would be on

and then I was like

who would be a wolf in a high position? bc like that’s who would do the nk

and then I was like
bystander would be my tinfoil wolf

1 Like

Probably towny tbh

There’s a big chance I think differently later

I think it’s likely real action and it’s probably towny action

1 Like

I like the elaboration of what led them to do it here

I feel mostly neutral about it

It’s definitely an action town would do

Though also something I could see a wolf fakeclaim to look towny

Maybe most towny thing about it is sulit finding it objectively bad afterwards when it wasn’t