The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

But I can see why sulit would be like, “no actually I think WWA has been treating my slot wolfy” and put him back into PoE. It makes this point less convincing:

mafia might have a doc/jk/[joat with those abilities] which can all prevent that
and they’re even incentivized to save a poe townie for a miskill later, so the kill not going through isn’t a redcheck either

I was avoiding saying that to see if anyone else would comment on that tbh

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sulit (3): WindwardAway, tutuu, bystander
Frostwolf103 (3): Marluna, sheepsaysmeep, Bionic
Bionic (2): SirDerpsAlot, sulit
Apocryphal (1): Phraze
LittleLee (1): Frostwolf103
SirDerpsAlot (1): Apocryphal

Not Voting (4): LittleLee, Creature, Zugzwang, Luxy

I read up and still don’t know

I’m sorry everyone I could try to be around for eod but I’m so hungry

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hello what do you think about bionic vs sulit

And my flight boards at like t-20

1 Like

there’s a discrepancy between, like, Bionic’s posts about not wanting to lead an elimination today, and [how he played yesterday + his starting reaction to Hippos flip today]

he wasn’t super confident that Hippo would flip wolf D1, and didn’t seem to mind his town flip at the start of today
so then really not wanting to lead another elimination is like. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

like this is. kinda harsh on himself compared to when he was like

If u put a gun to my head right now I would say sulit

If u put a gun to my head with a different question, I actually prefer frost quite substantially compared to those 2

If u don’t put a gun to my head I don’t want to answer this question, because haven’t looked closely enough

1 Like

on the other hand.

this felt kinda performative
also I don’t see a ton of really dumb actions one could do, where one would be worried about being embarassed by the claim, rather than be worried about getting eliminated

sheep can you tell me what you think about all these points

Once again I have free time to play this EOD but I’d rather be reading a book

bystander posts i thought were important? kinda?

I think out of everyone in my POE so far bystander has been the towniest. I liked some of their posts, and something that kind gets me is, because I townread Phraze, their adamant defense of them (especially D1), is a strange thing to come from a wolf, bc I think that slot (as town) would be one you’d want to keep your options open for as a wolf, if that makes sense?

And that’s the biggest point in bys’ favor from my point of view right now, but I don’t think it’s enough to remove them from POE atm.

Will my presence here be required? Or am I allowed to just not post and hope you’re all right on sulit (or maybe Bionic instead) even though my gut kinda says otherwise?

who do u wanna lynch creature

you are required here

nah i could have used my action better objectively

1 Like

its not a good one