Also I could claim something that might be semi-useful

but it doesn’t make anyone look good/bad aorn, only later in the game

Bionic greenchecked me

I saw Marluna visit Bionic last night

Bionic claims voyeur who saw an investigative on Bionic

[quote=“WindwardAway, post:2652, topic:9100, full:true”]

[quote=“WindwardAway, post:2858, topic:9100, full:true”]

[quote=“WindwardAway, post:3005, topic:9100, full:true”]

Wind’s posts around Derps, Frost and sulit - putting it in one place so I can read through it

overnight thought dump

@Bionic who did you check and why?

I’d be willing to vote marluna but I’ll wait to make sure she’s not a clear (and then decide if I believe Bionic anyway)

Sorry about sulit, as I said feel free to vote me out for it. I was probably tunneling her towards eod, I went to check the flip in the morning thinking Bionic could’ve been a wolf for the wagon kinda appearing and disappearing on him, but then remembered I formed a wagon on him earlier and it dissipated so idk. And then saw his claim anyway so I guess it wouldn’t have been that wise to yeet him.

And ftr I probably would’ve moved off of sulit for her claim cause it wasn’t actually a bad choice of action but because she thought it was, it felt towny (yeah I know, hindsight 20/20).

On the other hand I feel like I should sheep sulit’s Luxy read because she was confident in it and maybe have another look at bystander. I was side-eyeing her for shifting the wagon to Hippo on D1 but other than that I didn’t really get any wolfy vibes from her. Maybe I should reevaluate?

Kinda wondering if Frost really is a wolf and I’m just bad and wrong, but first I want to hear who he targeted last night. I didn’t like the look of his wagon at eod but it’s hard to say where the wolves were since idk what alignment Frost is (or Bionic, for that matter). Ngl I am kind of hoping the vig takes him out at the time of writing this, since he was the counterwagon. (I am not the N2 vig, I was just fake softing in the hopes of baiting any wolf roleblocks or jails so that the vig could get their shot off, since I could also act and would be able to tell if I get blocked. Which is why I pinged Frost and told him not to jail me.)

On another note, I find Zugzwang to have wolfy EoDs. The rest of his posts look fine, but the way he’s been making his final calls at EoD for two days now is really suspicious to me. He’s my main powerwolf candidate.

I feel like out of the two players who have been consistently sheeping me (tutuu and sheepsaysmeep), one of them is probably a wolf, and theyre in my blind spot because I can’t scrutinize their reasoning if it’s just a sheep vote. What are people’s current thoughts on them? If it’s a case of town leading town off a cliff then I’m super sorry, but I think logic states one of them (or else the others who randomly hop on and off the wagon Im voting) has to be a wolf?

Also, I think I probably nailed this in with the sulit flip, but please don’t just sheep me today?? Just because I’m obvtown doesn’t mean my accuracy is good.

Ok so who blocked me last night?

@Frostwolf103 did you jail me?

Oh man, the formatting

How do you collapse the text wtf
There’s no shortcut button on mobile

Also, I thought the vig would shoot the counterwagon?

Sorry I edited the tags to collapse that post cause it was ugly and too long

Whatever though, I tried my best yesterday and it was clearly Not Good so I’m fine with being voted out today
I have no night results and I led a mislunch

I tagged Bionic to ask who he copped but it got swallowed by the collapsed text block

Wtf does that mean

I thought I caught a wolf mechanically but I didn’t

Are you actually wolfing or what

I should probably not catch up in backwards order because none of that made sense to me

Good idea

this is handy thanks

That’s so dumb, of course I wasn’t gonna die when my only real scumread flipped town

In what world is SDA the nightkill with you, Zugz and sheep still alive

Unless he was correct