The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I may very well be the blind leading the blind but SDA was only strongly townread by you and me (I think) whereas you, sheep and Zugz have been concensus town most of the game.

And I think the fact that SDA died when he was pushing you for pushing agenda on sulit is not a great look

I’m going to have a close look at your treatment of sulit/Frost/SDA when I get a chance to but that was my thought overnight and this morning

You wouldn’t know this but I don’t kill my only pusher as wolf, it draws too much attention to me. Especially if my aim is to go deep!

Ftr I still think frost’s wagon had wolfy players but I think if Frost admits to jailing me I’m gonna vote him cause I explicitly pinged him not to block me

If it’s not him, we have a wolf roleblocker or offensive joat

windward and bystander look bad there tbh

frost was a close cw… if vig shot elsewhere that’s probably scum

marluna, bionic, sheep on d2 cw. probably a scum there.

1 Like

In a world where someone wants to frame me
I actually think Zug is a wolf because I haven’t liked either of his eods now
I was keeping that read quiet but hinted at it yesterday by saying I had some paranoia there
After reading yesterdays eod I am waaaay more leaning towards Zug being a wolf
Also also also
I think the tutuu kill, if it came from a wolf, might also implicate him somewhat because tutuu was the only one who had expressed a strong tinfoil on him multiple times.

I think the tutuu shot was a wolf vigilante tbh

It’s possible SDA was a vig shot if the vig thought he hadtmi I guess? But his eod was super towny imo so tutuu was prob the big target

Vig*

And the vig should probably claim if town because they’re a one-shot

Yeah and I think the vig might be a wolf cause both of those kills are borderline wolfy

Why not shoot the counterwagon, as I said

hi

+1 probably a wolf vig

If town vigi shot Derps I’m going to lose my mind postgame

1 Like

I truly suck at replying

maybe sirderps-vig fps-shot tutuu out of nowhere lol

you are trying to say the CW was on scum but there’s scum on the CW?

I think if Derps was a vig they would’ve shot WWA

2 Likes

Just vote me out, then
I literally told people to evaluate whether they thought sulit was scummy or not for themselves because everyone was dancing around it and going “yeah I’ll sheep wind she seems towny” which does NOT mean I am right
I also said I had a bad track record of reading sulit and also low confidence on that scumread but it was the best lead I had because I didn’t find anyone too actively scummy

VOTE: marluna

bionic, probably not a player I can read well

sheep post too much. will have to dig into that. or someone else can.

I guarantee you he would have

I still do not think windwardaway is a wolf and I might try to write about it but I might fail to