The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Is it unreasonable to ask the even-night roleblocker to just claim?
I guess they won’t claim anyway if they’re a wolf, though, and they very likely are

And they technically have a fakeclaim since they know which role didn’t rand

Btw one thing I was thinking about last night was that Zugz expressed dislike of the situation both EoD1 and EoD2 but resisted CFDing both days

Not sure if this is a bad look for them or they just don’t like cfds

That’s why I didn’t like his eods
D1 was like, he didn’t like the progression but decided he wasn’t opposed to hippo flipping
Yesterday was more on the nose with something like “sorry sulit you’re the best flip” which sounded extremely wolfy to me
And so I wanted to track him, if I hadn’t successfully baited the roleblocker away from the vig
But tbf I probably didn’t since the vig is probably a wolf and knew I wasn’t the vig :sweat_smile:

I think this article is a pretty good read rn

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/24382-22-Stopping-the-Juggernaut-(by-GeneralHankerchief)

1 Like

If frost and Phraze are town it’s really bad for him

Well I already know I’m alive because my poe stinks, sulit was the only name in there along with maaaybe marluna and bionic

not sure, I feel like we’re veering into full massclaim and I dont really want to yet for reasons TM

is it like seriously useful to your situation

1 Like

So I switched gears last night :person_shrugging:
I’m also wondering if there’s any chance I should be reevaluating bystander but I’m less sure of that

I don’t really want a full massclaim until after N3 tbh
I just think that both the N2 vig and a roleblocker or offensive joat are wolves because I got blocked last night

The vig was unrelated I just think whichever of the kills was the vig shot, it was wolfy

Tutuu was pushing on Zug tho
Which just further raises my tinfoil on him

Lightly. But tutuu said if Zug doesn’t start getting pelts we should be looking at him
and he’s 0/2 right now

im juggling between

“I really dont think today is the day to turn on my windward and zug towncore, I can advocate for why theyre town and think it’s good play to still treat them today as upper town”

and

"the night kills indicate we’re / I’'m getting played

D1 looked like he was completely fine with the final gamestate even though he expressed annoyance
D2 he settled for sulit with an apology that looked like a wolf speaking to town

We are definitely getting played and I am also getting played

im honestly leaning to the first option

I would not eliminate / wagon windward or zug today

like at most I should probably re-examine with skepticism

Well it’s time to stop the juggernaut then

1 Like

The juggernaut should be me hahahaa

Are you powerwolfing Windy