The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I was actually planning on rereading all 30 MU articles this summer and I got through like 1.5 so far

1 Like

I’ve read a bunch but I’m not sure how good I actually translate them into my play

But yeah I was unsuccessful at flipping my reads around yesterday so I really need to do it today
I feel like my read accuracy has deteriorated significantly since champs a few years ago, but then again I did have a game with 100% accuracy last year. I was a 3p blasting the wolves because town was not getting it, and mafia just didn’t kill me because they were losing so badly that they wanted me to side with them and I refused lol.

I wish I were, honestly
seems more fun to be a wolf in this gamestate

I really think Zug is deepwolfing and hasn’t needed to powerwolf because town has been pushing mislunches

I especially believe this notion if bystander is town, since she sparked the CFD to Hippo

I already know I pushed a mislunch on sulit so I’ve factored that in

I’m alive because I’m wrong

And if you’re town they think you’re mislynchable with the SDA nightkill

@sheepsaysmeep what have you done? I feel like your thoughts have been towny but your votes have all been decided by sheeping or factoring in others’ reads, so it’s hard for me to say whether they’re towny or not

Yeah but the way I’ve been playing, if I’m a mislunch I’m the designated LyLo mislunch

I still feel like creature has been allowed to do nothing for 2 days and live

Same with littlelee

Littlelee gets more slack tho

VOTE: Marluna

Probably not the today lunch

Also doesn’t help I can never be around for eod which annoys me
I’m tempted to pull an all-nighter or set an alarm just to make it for eod but I’m already super sleep deprived as it is and shouldn’t be dumb and prioritize a game
But I haven’t liked any of the threadstates after I leave the thread, when I read up what I missed.

tbh I feel like as wolf I prefer more to control an agenda and as town I rely strongly on sheeping at the right times

Yeah creature is null for me, the thing is that I am afraid of mislunching him if he’s town because then he will feel like he’s expected to obvtown and effortpost when he wants to be more laid back
And I don’t want to encourage people to just volumeread him

I just think his content is very meh, and as sheep said, he’s in his modern wolfrange and really hasn’t come out of it

I still would not regret being sheepy in this environment so far even given the flips

unless like someone like windward flips wolf who’s embarrassing me I guess I’ll rethink my approach to forum mafia

You’re telling me mate, I got forced to be the deciding vote between two players who I was at varying levels townreading

1 Like

I suppose if frost does flip wolf maybe I should have been less sheepy d2 and I’ll actually be kinda pissed at myself

but also I was literally on vacation lmfaoo

im genuinely a pretty big fan of let it rand