The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Ohhh that was about the likes? Oops

In any case, Bionic’s on chopping block first and depending on alignment tells about Marluna

1 Like

VOTE: Bionic

1 Like

I thought it kind of made sense because when I asked Bionic whether he thought my push on him was valid or wolf-motivated he said he was leaning wolf-motivated

Should I mention Zug make a good point about LittleLee, which I come on to support it

Yeah but I think Lee is town which just makes me think Zug is pushing LHF
But that’s just my opinion

1 Like

Apparently he forgot aggressive town does not equal wolf motivated omg

Btw a PSA for everyone else, Frost is almost definitely town, don’t kill him. I’m convinced now.

It will be great when Lee talks about Bionic, Apo and Bystander often yes

1 Like

ok I’ll just believe this one too keep them coming :skull:

VOTE: bionic

this day phase might not be the most free for me which sucks because ive been successfully convinced that I need to actually effort

windward can u say some words about frost at some point

it is actually really remarkable how well GH’s article that Luxy linked applies to this game lol

“this article is mainly meant for a 17 player game in Day 3 where the flips have gone poorly”

“sulit is probably going to be elimmed despite looking very towny at EOD as he will have an enlightened perspective on the game. this is a sign of the bad gamestate”

“for the love of god please elim the player in everyone’s poe but doesnt get pushed.” (not sure we have one of these. it’s maybe marluna?? meh)

1 Like

Bionic

1 Like

Yeah
There is absolutely no way a wolf looks at a post made about Bionic, calling Bionic a wolf, sees that Lee has liked the post, and goes, “Lee is probably TMIing his partner Bionic”

I don’t necessarily agree with the conclusion but that is a hella towny thought process

I will not touch Frost
If he actually is a wolf and came up with that, then shame on me, but I believe he is town

Bionic and Marluna actually both fit the “PoE but never an eod wagon” profile
Marluna has never been a wagon, though, so you might be more right
Bionic has been a wagon twice I think (at least yesterday) and both times dissolved

First was early in the day when I asked why people were not discussing his slot after the Hippo casing

Second was at eod trying to shift off of sulit which tbh is my fault, I wanted the sulit wagon to stay and thought the shift was shifting off a wolf

But when the sulit wagon formed again, people moved off Bionic again and NOT off of frostwolf

I would’ve taken like 93% of things but I just like fully do not see this lol :sob:

I wish it was meta or something I love meta