The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

@WindwardAway i do not like Bystander’s confirmation bias she has on LittleLee, past games should be irrelevant in this match

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest I don’t think I’ve ever read a wolf!Zug game, or if I did, it was definitely a game I played where I thought he was town

I think it’s cause he zeroposted or something as a wolf previously cause he had never randed wolf before
I’m sure he can do better than that, it’s a question of how much better
And speaking of which, I did kind of have Lee’s flip linked to bystander because of her certainty on him
Phraze too to an extent but I do see Phraze as town
I was paranoid bystander was TMI’ing phraze, though, and I know phraze was also worried about it earlier

Yeah on a ‘in the moment’ level Zugz has been towny and has made comments that I’ve gone, “hang on, yeah” and changed what I was thinking.

But on a higher level overall he hasn’t been that town-motivated I don’t think. He seems comfortable to let the game play while he chimes in a decent amount.

1 Like

From posts I can more easily see bystander powerwolfing than Zug
From votes I can totally see Zug wolfing, and if Zug is wolfing I think bystander is slightly less likely to be a wolf because she kicked off the Hippo CFD and Zug just went ‘yep this is fine’

The only truly unique take I remember off the top of my head was that Frost’s claim as jailkeeper is believable because he asked why Rhea wasn’t protected

Which could also be whiteknighting since almost the entire thread was against Frost yesterday

I don’t believe it looked partnery, but I’d appreciate second opinions or just any sort of opinion on Zug since preflipping is not that useful

If I can get through my coursework tonight I’ll have a look back at Zug in particular

1 Like

Who hasn’t checked in yet

Bystander? Lee? Anyone else?

These are from Rhea’s posts of what changed from early read list on the players

@WindwardAway LittleLee’s may have accidentally outed his wolf partner Bionic, given with the current evidence we have on Bionic, alignment cop claim may be a lie and is actually Rolecop that has strongman Tutuu and have TMI on Luxy.

Yeah Luxy mentioned because of his constant pushing on Bionic may caused him to check on Luxy that way, but motive is nonsencial.

1 Like

Failed quote yay

You dont check on somebody who’s aggressive in my opinion

@Luxy do you agree with this?

Wait where is Lee’s mention of Bionic, did I miss something?

The likes

Read Zug’s quote that Rhea commented

Oh
Idk, I usually interpret likes on posts like that to be either, “fair point, maybe you’re right” or “fair point, I disagree but you’re towny for it”

No way to know without asking Lee

I quoted you this for reason on day 2