The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Yeah

I hate it so much

I am mostly looking at names that seem to be getting townread when their content seems fairly easy for a competent wolf to fake

WWA I think could be a fairly competent wolf in regular games, and I kinda blame them for getting sulit mislynched

Apocryphal could also be a fairly competent wolf with a lot of WIM

but I think you look the most likely to fit the “wolf who can post reads and seem proactively town” archetype

Maybe I am just about to have one

this is so exciting

I remember I had that one MU game where I was a wolf with Xanjori and wiggles1993

I remember I got townread due to a wagon reaction I had, I ended up consensus townread until like F7-F5 and then I spent the rest of the game seeming like a proactive town making reads (that were mostly consensus)

I am specifically looking for a wolf that fits that kind of archetype, and I thought sheep would most likely fit it

But I am not doubling down on that hypothesis because it’s mostly based on “there must be a wolf getting townread for poor reasons” which is a poor reason to wolfread someone

can u link like a recent wolfgame or two

A part of me loves how paranoid people get in “Damn, Apo could be wolfing, I’m scared”

But then when I’m actually wolfing, it is not that. It is “Damn, Apo is wolfing”

Gonna confess I am quite surprised I got very little slack for low efforting (even though I know that’s NAI)

I also feel like my posts have been too “boring” which feels a lot like my wolf monotone of posting seemingly reasonable reads and mostly just following the consensus/the players posting the most

Maybe I am just quite lucky my posts always strike as town/uninformed when I post

Oh welp, I have never seen you wolfing

Maybe it’s gonna be obvious the first time I see you wolfing, but maybe you might be an underrated wolf and that’s why I am constantly paranoid of you

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/45288-S11-Champs-Practice-Game-3

This is the exact game I am talking about

There was technically also an invitational played here for the dangan werewolf community that I wolfed in, but I don’t really count invitationals for whatever reason

(But this has the most relevant wolf games, because again, I hardly play and as such don’t have enough current wolf games for people to reference)

I could maybe describe how was my exact experience with it

I think I straight up townread a seemingly new player who was getting a lot of slack just for their posting style despite posting quite a lot (Bratty Nina)

Also sided up with the stronger town players (Boquise, Dandelion) + townclear (Extreme Ways) and kept constantly cashing their reads

Then spent the rest of the game dictating which players should be POE (raindrops, Cognizance, SCCHAMP) and sometimes shading my own only living wolf partner (Xanjori)

i agree with the people that are correct

If only it was that easy

1 Like

So far there has been 2-3 town miskills (depending on whether the N2 vig is town or not): Hippo, sulit, (most likely tutuu over SDA)

I don’t think the Hippo D1 lynch was really preventable, as all they did was softclaim

Though the sulit D2 lynch was indeed terrible because sulit has been posting quite a lot of reads and could have been easily found

I also realized that by EOD there were a bunch of CFD attempts, Bionic was an attempted lynch until they claimed N2 cop, then town just shifted to sulit despite them being towny

So I would say the major mistake regarding the sulit D2 mislynch is that town couldn’t find a right wagon then just compromised on the player who was pushed the most all of D2 despite them being towny (as I repeatedly called it through that day)

Once again, if there is a town vig, I think they most likely vigged tutuu over SDA

I guess I kinda get it because tutuu attempted to CFD me and I would’ve prob called them out if they survived, I guess it just ended unfortunate

Maybe we should learn a thing or two from the sulit mislynch

We prob should decide on a wagon sooner, because I see a real chance we might panic EOD again and end up compromise voting on Bionic who will probably flip town just like sulit

Yeah, I am predicting that there’s a good chance we’ll panic vote Bionic EOD and they will flip town

We should also look at what happened EOD2 after Bionic claimed N2 cop, because voting sulit to save Bionic feels way too convenient

I suppose a few town panic voted sulit, but also 1-2 wolves must also have voted there to prevent a possible CFD on them

yeah it’s prolly frosr

Love it when the game randomly goes no posts now

it’s cuz sheepsaysmeep went to lunch

Apo any thoughts on creature?