The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I like his posts, but I can’t help but to feel like he could be a wolf somewhat

It’s very like, I want to just say he’s a wolf, but then he posts and it’s like “Damn, I agree with this take”

Bionic (3): Frostwolf103, sheepsaysmeep, Zugzwang
Frostwolf103 (2): bystander, Apocryphal
Marluna (2): Phraze, Luxy
Zugzwang (2): WindwardAway, Bionic

Not Voting (3): LittleLee, Creature, Marluna

sheep what do you think about wind
I’m ISOing her rn and thinking she looks paired with Bionic based on d2

I don’t know how to feel about most of these wagons

Bionic wagon feels like it’s sulit wagon all again

Frostwolf could be a wolf, but I know he tends to have a wolfy playstyle

Marluna also feels a lot like an easy compromise lynch, also why would Marluna voyeur Bionic?

Zugzwang I have no idea why he is being wagoned, why is Windward’s no visit/no result incriminating for him?

posts where Wind pushes, votes, and wolfreads Bionic near SOD2

The bolded here implies that WWA still wolfreads Bionic, even if she’s not sure if Bionic’s the best kill.

Then Wind doesn’t mention Bionic for a long time, and gets here near EOD:

where the Bionic wolfread is dropped.

These weren’t mentioned, and even at the time Wind moved off, she still scumread Bionic. Also, Wind had these reasons near SOD:

which weren’t dependent on whether people were voting Bionic.

This post looks mildly good, I’ll admit, but also wagoning Bionic is probably not a big risk if they knew they could just claim cop and go free.

actually

Bionic is evidently pretty self-assured he won’t get killed here

this makes no sense with the fact he was supposedly worried about being misexed by Hippo D1

after typing this I realize this doesn’t fully work because he’s not necessarily assured he’d not be killed later
but still he wouldn’t have to worry about it until D3 at least

1 Like

Okay, but who would you vote instead?

what makes you think that

Apo, can you find who pushed back on it, in the places where it happened? I know I did, and tutuu said Frost was in his new town meta
and this pushback only makes Frost wolfy if it’s from suspicious slots
(I’m tinfoiling Wind rn who I know also pushed against Frost’s elim, and is still doing so. so I’m a bit wary there. but like, if it’s just them, it’s not enough)

beacuse i wanted to get the check off???

D2 late was better for me to claim anyways since there was a chance od cfd jumping to me and i could just call a watcher

sulit felt like we only lynched because WWA was hardtunelling them while a couple of us actually gound them to be towny

We then spent the entire D2 talking about sulit, ignoring every other name except maybe Bionic and then we eventually panic voted sulit EOD2 because that was the only name we talked about besides Bionic and we didn’t want to take the risk on anyone else

Now it feels like we’re doing it all again with Bionic because they were the counterwagon/other name to sulit and they claimed something that can be perceived as a wolf saving themselves

your argument was “Hippo will eventually kill me”, not “Hippo is going to kill me D1/D2”:

that’s not why we’re* voting Bionic tho (well. the claim is part of it, because it’s much more likely for a wolf to claim that than a town to be it. but it’s not the full thing)

I can wolfcase him after going through other people

*or at least me
idk about others

I’ll look but be warned im going in pretty predisposed to wwa villager

when u looked through did u think anything of wwa’s posts like independently of bionic wolf world

1 Like

I realized I have mech info that makes frostwolf like 85-90% town lol

That is probably a good point, because like

Bluh

I don’t exactly remember who all other than Windward has been hard shielding Frost everytime his name comes up, and so I’ll take your word on that.

It’s one of those things where he’s continually been a wagon, but no one actually wants to commit to executing him, whether it’s because the vocal players immediately go “No, Frost is in his town meta” or because they’re shrugfully going “Eh, this other person is scummier” (said person proceeds to flip town)

Hell, I’m guilty of the latter, having been party to killing Hippo and voting derps yesterday.

2 Likes

Dies

I can feel that something about this is off

I can see the direction it feels like we need to go, but I cannot for the life of me commit to it

Hate