Is that too much to ask for

Seriously though

Could you share with the class?

wtf man

1 Like

ok

Tinfoil talk

1 Like

(But also, it’s not my fault you’re so sheerable)

basically I did not want to do all this claiming but im the n2/n4 roleblocker and I targeted frost (so I did not target @WindwardAway btw)

sorry if this was a dumb or scummy action or whatever. I was choosing between it and just straight up holstering

anyways I guess like, I believe frostwolf is a jaillkeeper who tried to jailkeep tutuu. because if he’s a jail keeper who didnt try to jailkeep tutuu… how did he know he was role blocked??

and ive been assuming mafia killed tutuu so it doesnt really make sense that wolf!frost tried to jailkeep tutuu lol

2 Likes

anyways like frost is not like 100% mech clear, I dont want people to make the mistake of derp lock-towning him

but like the cases where he is scum are a bit weird

what ive been able to think of is
a) frost is not actually a jailkeeper… one of his mafia teammates is the jailkeeper. frost is actually an investigative role. so he realized he was role blocked last night and then he tried to claim a towny jailkeep action (why would he claim the jail keeper instead of his real role?? seems weird)
b) frost is a mafia jailkeeper who targeted tutuu or derps to try to block them, then I blocked frost and a town vig shot them (also town vig hasn’t claimed yet? prob scum vig?)

but I feel like common sense just says he is probably town

2 Likes

Yeah okay

maybe frostwolf jailkept his mafia teammate to protect from a town vig shot, his mafia teammate submitted an investigative action anyways, and then that investigative action worked

idk lol

like it is physically possible that frost is a wolf who could lol-beat us cuz of this but like in 99% of cases he is like a proven town I guess

1 Like

This continues to be a game of all time

And I hate it so much

UNVOTE

VOTE: Marluna

I guess???

I mean

Jesus Christ

maybe we can rand it between bionic and marluna and hope some magic happens and we have life again

actually no that sounds pretty depressing

I do not believe in randing except as a meme

1 Like

hey if we elim a wolf today, vig a wolf tonight, elim a wolf d4, then my role becomes a cop n4

Incredibly based