I’m literally vanilla

i have nothing to do but just wait and watch

u could try to find scum right

a lot of the roles are practically vanilla

maybe even a majority

do u feel like you’ve played in a towny way bionic

if u happen to think you have could u try explaining it

@bionic please

idk I feel like this is just scum putting on some weird performance cuz like it doesnt make enough logical sense to me lol

rahh

naaaah I’m bad at reading

probably not i got 3 votes on me

ok thanks for your time I guess

anyways we probably just have to kill this lol

like what else can you do

@bionic can you try to read one of the smaller ISO’s? Phraze? Marluna your counter wagon?

why don’t you have amu interest in reading your counter wagon?

lmfao

ok I finally read the marluna iso and I am really at this point kinda just tunneled on marluna/Bionic

funnily marluna kinda feels like a wolfier version of phraze. theyre really similar except I want to say marluna is just slightly wolfier in every dimension. there is less lamist, less solving, just less believability

but this makes me feel ok about basically not being here for the rest of the day phase. I feel like ive come to a confident answer

just dont do some weird cfd while im gone like on zugzwang imo or whoever. like he has sometimes continued to feel decent today and sometimes caused me some paranoia. but we just have slots we will need to resolve, and it makes sense to resolve them first before trying to find some deep wolf. protect sheepsaysmeep tonight, sheepsaysmeep will find the deep wolf afterwards.

1 Like

I have finally read this exchange (no way u said this 3 days ago) and it just does not move me much on marluna’s alignment

I interpreted tutuu’s point about the watcher like you did, and I think it’s probable marluna did that way too. but like, even just thinking about tutuu’s OG take if I understand it correctly, Im just not really into this idea that like “marluna was probably being honest / open / spewy, so we can assume she was speaking her true thoughts and this was a town thought”. I think it underestimates just like her ability to be mafia and lie. and even if I did find that convincing, I dont think it would mean anything to me at this stage where im considering broader factors and like everything points me to marluna scum not just posting but gamestate and just like truly everything

sorry tutuu lol
especially if wrong

1 Like

beacuse it’s 2 am, i did my ability, no one likes being suspected, you’re free to vote me if you want to lose ig

but like respectfully, if you’re town and we kill you and you lose, like, you should feel more bad than us lmfao

like it’s part of the villager trying to reach win condition Job to like attempt to find mafia, and doing your ability is fundamentally like a really small portion of it