The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

like u urself said, I asked if you feel like yovue played towny and you said I guess not

that is clearly objectively on you and not “you’re free to vote me it’s on you”

or like if you’re busy that’s obviously totally okay. but you seem to be using your role to justify not doing anything and if you’re villager like there is much more for you to do that could easily be helpful lol

again respectfully

very respectfully

maybe tomorrow i can do some reading but i almost never feel bad over playing badly, i play for fun

1 Like

thats actually pretty beautiful

but yeah like, if you’re a villager like the answer is simply you should. my current view of the world is that I have to kill you

and generally I got the feel from your iso that you’re not that interested in solving the game which is pretty scummy, not just today

there was a post that was like some stances on some people, and it was like thats nice but a) it makes me realize that the rest of the iso is kinda devoid of like thoughts and material b) I just think that these are not actual stances that were genuinely developed lmao

sorry

bruh yesterday at this time of day there were people lol

inb4 DADV

@Bionic You mentioned the names of top 3 are Apocryphal, Bystander and Creature.

Are you going to explain they are socially wolf but there’s more town to outweigh their wolfiness, hence I said wrong answers only, surely you didn’t pick names out of random?

Ahhhh
Ok so it wasn’t necessarily a strongman
And I wasn’t necessarily blocked (would be by the offensive joat if so)
Zug probably actually didn’t go anywhere?

I just woke up sorry I’m trying to catch up at least a bit btw

[quote=“Zugzwang, post:4159, topic:9100, full:true”]

Oh oops my bad
I tried not to bias myself into thinking all his posts were wolfy
Particularly because i thought his initial interaction with me was wolfy
But then I thought, ok, what if I just let him do his thing and talk about other slots
And I decided he was towny enough that he was no longer my biggest scumread, and maybe I was wrong on my first impression

1 Like

Yeah, I asked for frost NOT to target me
And hoped that he was town and would comply
And also hoped the roleblocker was town and would take it as a hint
Or otherwise bait a wolf roleblocker to block me and not the vig
But lol

I still don’t know how to read him
Like, his playstyle in general
It’s not a mechanical loss if he’s town because he used his cop check already, but yeah it would be nice not to misexe if town

I’m tempted to move my vote to Marluna but I saw that she interpreted “watcher” as any investigative? So that makes her night action less weird
Doesn’t clear her from being a wolf though

Lol I posted that without looking at the vote count, I didn’t realize Bionic was one of the tied wagons

I thought he was saying that about tied wagons that weren’t on him and my gut reaction was that wolves want wagons tied on villagers

Oh I didn’t think people were actually gonna vote there?
I said I was leaving my vote on Zug as pressure for a response, I didn’t want to kill him just because I’m tinfoiling him

The more I think about Phraze/bystander being paired, the less likely I actually think it is :sweat_smile: I thought earlier bystander could be trying to defend phraze from being wagoned because phraze was kinda wolfy, but I changed my mind since I think phraze is in her town game now, and that also means I think it’s more likely bystander would have been whiteknighting phraze than making a read on her partner.

Im slightly tinfoiling bystander but I think overall she’s been pretty towny and wouldn’t vote her today anyway

I think the only way frost can get away with a jailkeeper fakeclaim is if he’s a roleblocker instead, since both actions have the same effect on their targets. Or the offensive joat, for that matter.

But since you’re the roleblocker on the same nights, frost likely claimed his actual role, unless you’re paired with frost, which I highly, highly doubt.

Also, yeah, I’m convinced the vig is scum because they would’ve claimed by now as town who used up their shots

1 Like

I’m not exactly meta reading frost, he’s a bit wacky as any alignment, I’m just not reading him as wolfy off of strange thought progressions because of meta. It doesn’t make him towny. But I’m reading him as town off the way he’s solving today, and also probably off the attempted tutuu jailkeep since it seems kinda confirmed by now (that he was roleblocked by sheep)

It’s not like we didn’t discuss frost, a lot of people wanted him dead
If Bionic is town it means we had 3 town wagons yesterday which is extremely cursed :skull:
Because I’m pretty confident today that frost is town

Yeah honestly I still don’t remember which exact posts those were that looked towny, but I do remember it was off tone, like whatever they were just sounded sincere
Not enough to clear him, just a microread like “maybe I’m barking up the wrong tree, I’ll give him a break and see what he does” but I’m not really sure what he’s done??
It’s confusing because I don’t have a good reason to vote him. I technically didn’t yesterday and I still don’t today, but my gut feeling is that he’ll flip wolf. And my gut has been wrong on sulit so lol.
If we don’t factor in his claim at all I would feel way less weird about wagoning him today tbh

If Bionic is a wolf, though, then wolves likely wanted sulit to go over instead
Or I guess maybe it wouldn’t have mattered, they could have sat on him for cred if they planned for him to claim cop
I just kinda hate dealing with the cop claim because it complicates things lol
If I’d seen sulit’s claim before I went off for the night, it mightve changed my mind, or maybe I was too tunneled idk. Cause the explanation was towny.

Anyway, if Bionic is town then the shift to sulit mightve contained wolves anyway because pretty much everyone who moved seemed like they were just moving for lack of a better option, like you said, and not because they though sulit would flip wolf. And i feel like that logic almost always has a wolf in it if the wagon is mainly comprised of voters who express that reasoning.