The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Ok I think I’ve more or less caught up now
I sure do enjoy talking to myself for an hour

Creature probably town btw

I feel like he believes his thoughts

@Apocryphal why do you want sheep and me dead? Tinfoil I can understand, but do you think I’m paired with sheep or do you just think that one of us is a wolf?

Oh also @Zugzwang I think this is probably really unobvious so I’m sorry for the confusion, but I assumed that no feedback meant I’d been blocked because I’ve been playing off-site for a while and the successful feedback I got used to seeing was “Your action was successful, your target went nowhere”.

I just
Totally forgot that a track on a target that goes nowhere here probably just doesn’t give feedback
And also kinda didn’t factor in that not everyone acts every night, lol
That part should’ve been obvious

1 Like

Oops most people don’t act every night
I meant that not everyone acts on N2

Just realized I keep saying offensive joat as if there is one lmfao
I didn’t read which one is which properly, it’s more of a mix buy the first one is more investigative and the second is more protective

But you can assume I meant either joat, using a roleblock or jailkeep, whenever I’ve said that

The N1 watcher never claimed, right?

Actually thinking Bionic is wolfy for asking a watcher to be on him because it baits the watcher away from all the kill targets, particularly if wolves don’t have or don’t want to use a ninja kill.

But maybe that’s a dumb thought because it is exactly the alignment cops who have a ninja anyway so why would a wolf alignment cop want to bait the watcher away?

Unless it’s the role that didn’t rand?

Am I overthinking this?

This is why I think the cop claim just kinda complicated things lol

Also I dunno if I believe that w!Bionic would try to bait a town watcher and w!Marluna would also go on Bionic knowingly

Bleh I should read through marluna posts again

i picked whoever was on the thread it wasn’t serious

45/55 split between tinfoil and genuinely thinking one of you is wolfing

I’m not sure whether this is too weak on the tinfoil or too weak on the genuinely thinking one of you is wolfing

Because it’s more like a Jesus Christ situation

Much like how he’s both 100% divine and 100% human, I’m both paranoidly tinfoiling and genuinely at the point where I have to genuinely think one of you is wolfing

we are at a phase tinfoiling is needed, if vig goes mafia’s way and we mislynch it’s lylo at 9

Yeah

Ok, what’s your case on sheep? Do you think I should reconsider my read on him?
I feel like he’s been in a position where he can safely let town kill itself and just follow along without taking too much blame, but on the other hand I like his posts and think his thoughts have sounded towny :sweat_smile:

If you think tinfoiling is necessary, why aren’t you doing something about it? You’re sitting squarely in the PoE with a wagon on you, talking about how we need to tinfoil, and yet both you and Marluna who are wagoned are nobody’s tinfoil reads??

the game is doomed I don’t wanna lead and mislynch again

nyaaaa meow