The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Why the fuck would I track you
I pinged you and asked you not to jail me
I was not going to do that just to track you

Very simple for me, if you’re a wolf you always jail me anyway and start a paranoia push on me claiming you think I’m a wolf

If you don’t jail me then you’re more likely town

I did not have to think any harder than that

If I were the vig, yeah I might actually have vigged you because of counterwagon resolution
Or alignment cop and copped you
A track is not a very useful role here. Watchers, cops, and vigs are all more useful. I intended to primarily use my track to see if I could bait any wolf blocking roles, and secondarily to track Zug because I was tinfoiling him.

1 Like

Tracking you would not have proved you’re town
Because I completely believe that sheep blocked you, so I wouldn’t have gotten any result on you and we’d be in the exact same position as we are anyway mechanically. Only difference is that I would not have known that Zug did not go anywhere last night, which is not really that important.

Or idk, maybe it was kinda important for me to know, since I tracked Zug specifically because I thought If he was a wolf, he was in the best position to kill.

Besides he didnt do factional attack, which may be disappointing?

Zug wasn’t gonna carry the factional though, he asked to be jailkept lmaoo

I guess that does make him a bit towny tho idk

Game of all time

Like, I feel like if he’s mafia he’s a decent option to carry a kill, so why would he exclude himself by Doug this weird “jailkeep me!!@ thing

No?

Lead us to glory

Kill Bionic, Wind, Marluna, and littlelee ez

(This is probably not the wolf team)

Confidence legels on creature chance of being town?

I forgot about that :sweat_smile:

I’m not a wolf but I don’t think the other 3 are implausible
Idk how likely they are to all be wolves with each other, though

Has uh
Anyone tried getting Marluna to talk more?
Like there are complaints the wagon is too stagnant but also they haven’t come in to defend themselves at all

Marluna’s entire day has been just claiming voyeur and then dipping

I think Marluna is just a caught wolf but the one thing I thought they had going for them was insisting that role claims don’t make anyone less wolfy, which I thought was good because it meant Marluna wasn’t gonna shield anyone just based off their claims

But the fact that they were using it specifically to push Frost doesn’t sit so well with me because I think he’s town and was the designated mislunch yesterday except that I called for the sulit wagon

And then Marluna never commented on Bionic’s alignment cop claim, which feels inconsistent to me. Granted maybe she didn’t have a read on him, but I would’ve expected a similar commentary like “his role doesn’t matter, he can still be a wolf” if she were town (or at least not paired with Bionic). But the only read she’s given in this entire game has been to push Frost, iirc.