The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Wow sorry I really fucked up the pronouns, my bad

I don’t want any protectives on me tonight
I know the odd-night jailkeeper is dead (sulit) so this only pertains to a doctor or joat
But I don’t want to be protected. Mechanically my death is not gonna matter much.
If wolves get a free kill on me, so be it, I would rather a town protective try to save other slots that might actually be useful. And if I die, at least you won’t tinfoil me?

Also if the vig for whatever reason decides to shoot me, just let them, idc

I kinda suspect that tutuu dying is because wolves wanted to ensure nobody was hard shielding me anymore, and tutuu had me as locktown

So I think it’s for everyone’s benefit if I’m not protected. Either wolves get a kill on me and you have my flip, or they keep me alive for paranoia reasons and we potentially save someone else.

Anyway I’m super tired so I’m gonna go to sleep
I was kinda hoping someone was around in the thread rn but I guess not
I’ll leave my vote on Marluna, if they come back and say something then please use logic to evaluate whether you want to keep the wagon on them or not
Bionic would be my second choice, if only because he’s farther behind in votes, and I still don’t know how to read him
I might ISO dive tonight on bystander and Zug but depends on how much time I have, and also feels like kind of a waste of effort if I don’t know whether I’ll be alive tomorrow

1 Like

I think Marluna and LittleLee should die because there’s almost nothing towny going for them

Bionic at least feels towny when they’re posting

Actually, has Lee posted anything at all today?

Their last post was 3 days ago

1 Like

Never mind, this was his last post

Yeah
He should prob get thrown back into my PoE
I keep forgetting he’s even in the game tbh, that’s the only reason I haven’t been listing him as PoE

LittleLee not posting anything today is probably NAI, but also means they are no longer going to play unless we get a sub

We can either get rid of a useless slot or hope someone good subs in

He’s a decent vig target for that matter

I think he should be vigged if no one subs in

If someone subs in maybe give them at least a day

1 Like

Yeah, agreed

I guess Marluna is by far my most preferred lynch today

I’d still call Bionic town but won’t mind if they get “sorted” tonight

Smh I said that was probably not the wolf team

I feel pretty bad about keeping Bionic as a nullscum read and continuing to say I think he’s a wolf
My issue is, I can’t see town motivation for what he’s doing, but I also can’t see wolf motivation
Or like… slightly? But could go either way, and several people have said he’s just kinda like that as any alignment. Which I think reflects more on what they do with that information, and less on Bionic himself. Like if he flips wolf, I’d look into those names as potentially trying to meta shield him. If he flips town, could go either way (TMI or not).

Alright I think I already have my exact thoughts on Marluna/LittleLee/Bionic

I think those names should land us 1-2 wolves

Still 2-3 wolves left in

Frostwolf103
Phraze
Creature (I know I’m town, but keeping my name here anyway)
Apocryphal
Luxy (greenchecked by Bionic, assuming they’re town)
Zugzwang
sheepsaysmeep
bystander
WindwardAway

Frostwolf103
Phraze
Apocryphal
Zugzwang
sheepsaysmeep
bystander
WindwardAway

is an alright list to focus

I think even if Bionic is wolf, he wouldn’t fake a reaction test on a partner only for his partner to question why tf he faked a reaction test on a claimed greencheck

It’s just not very partnery