The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Nobody claiming the shot on tutuu even as a hero shot, when the shot is expended, pretty much guarantees it was a wolf unless it was Derps shooting tutuu or tutuu shooting Derps

last hour

Also I like the way how Marluna fit the first archetype and now seems to fit the other archetype

Bionic was the bottom of the POE archetype until the Marluna wagon gained traction

1 Like

Yeah lol

Hate to admit it but Apocryphal might fit as the player keeping the status quo if Bionic/Marluna are town

marluna please be evil
vig please be goated

1 Like

Can I make a vote now?

sheepsaysmeep on the other hand kinda fits as the player thinking outside the box

Idk, I have 3 of those names in “potentially wolves” and that probably also means I’m OK with the status quo

you want to hammer? or start a new wagon?

I was side eying his suspicion on you because I wasn’t sure if he was trying to pick up where tutuu left off

I only have Marluna and maybe sheep lol

I have doubts Bionic is a wolf here and I feel like we’re only lynching them because that’s the most comfortable lynch besides Marluna

1 Like

I mean, killing tutuu and then letting it implicate you is a good way to push agenda if he’s a wolf and you’re town

Yeah I’m also starting to see Bionic as more likely town, but a liability in LyLo which is a bit yikes if he’s not gonna read and then snapvote

Uh yeah if both Rhea and tutuu were wolf kills I could see wolf trying to frame me

mean to reply to this why did it send so late

I was going to say the hammer part

What’s the likelihood that one of Derps/tutuu was the vig and shot the other?

No need to hammer right now

It’ll only cut us 45 minutes of discussion

1 Like