The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

For claiming even doctor?

I don’t see Derps shooting Tutuu, from what I remember of his reads
Tutuu shooting Derps is also unlikely given their flash wagon candidates (Creature and LittleLee)

I have no idea on LittleLee

They like immediately claimed once they realized their name was being brought up so not sure if they can be really cleared for it

I guess I’d put them on the same spot as Bionic except LittleLee’s townflip would be a lot less useful than Bionic’s townflip

You will probably also see if you look closely that this has only started happening after Derps and tutuu died
Derps was hard pushing me and tutuu was hard shielding me
So I guarantee you that at least one player who’s floated my name today is a wolf

No, for saying he thought tutuu might be a wolf and not noticing tutuu is dead

I think that’s a ton of players who floated your name today

Wind looked into Derps posts, it is unlikely that they shot each other

You (WWA) feels like the one name being used as a placeholder for those 4-names wolf lists where players try to pair the entire wolfteam but only really bother about pushing Bionic/Marluna

1 Like

Apo, bystander, Zug, you
Luxy but I think Luxy retracted it
None of the lowposters have floated my name but maybe that’s because none of them have really been around

I’m flattered people think I’d let Bionic and Marluna get away with their plays on my team

Oh my darling Clementine

1 Like

Lmao

Would you personally barge in to their house and force them to play?

smh those lowposters haven’t sent A SINGLE MESSAGE TODAY
Screenshot_20240727_223915

1 Like

No I would’ve bussed them without remorse on D1 and D2

God I hope bionic is a wolf so I don’t feel sorry for gunning for his death tomorrow

Based tbh

Oh right

Hmm

I guess I’d be tempted to bus them too, but it sounds better to just let town implode

Logically yes because we are obviously imploding
But I’m petty

don’t feel sorry i sorta started the kill on derps d1