The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Would be a lot more useful if you were trying to solve

Otherwise it looks like you’re just lolcatting

no one answered my question about WWA and frost

Actually it feels like only Luxy and I are demonstrating thought processes aorn

Apocryphal keeps bringing up four names as the wolfteam but I don’t think I’ve seen any progression?

Lean more toward paired?

I dont think forst could snow Wind

But like

I don’t fucking know tbh

1 Like

I’ve been driven insane

I’m putting legos together while eating paint because that’s what I’ve been reduced to

No one has particularly bad vibes

To help out a bit, my experience with Bionic is that he may give off a tone that can appear very uncaring, silly, even, is one that hasn’t been taken advantage of. In terms of hiding behind.

No has good vibes either

Well

Bionic has bad vibes

But it’s specifically this stupid fucking “I don’t know shit, so I’m just going to meme while everyone else does the work for me” that normally gets shot dead early in the game

Were they town or wolf there?

If they appear that very uncaring and memeposty as town or as wolf (or as both) would change my read on them a lot

i don’t see wwa being wolf but idk how to even read her and people are skeptical on that so my guess would be

Frost/WWA/Sheep/Bystander

highest chance on that order, frost being higher

But Instead we kill Sulit

(And Marluna, but she had the unfortunate reality of being so utterly lackluster that no one wanted to eliminate her or defend her)

i sorta like everyone else’s posts, even if just a bit

On town. The one time I recall him as wolf, he was noticeably more serious and proactive.

actually i forgot phraze

(Frost also has continually had bad vibes, but everyone has hit me over the head with “Oh that’s his town meta” that I just cannot fucking push it even though I wanted to)

This kind of shit is what makes us tempted to just get rid of them early so we don’t have to bother about them later

I don’t really blame the Hippo and Marluna mislynches that much, but the sulit mislynch really sucked because they were actively putting down reads and making themselves readable

Frost/WWA/Sheep/Phraze