The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Y e a h

When will the others check in

I find Frost this game a bit more lackluster here than on his town games

Like, I often see Frost getting miskilled for making a bad read that turns out to be wrong, but also he’s often taking the spotlight even if he ends up getting suspected for it

In this game it feels like he’s avoiding the spotlight and relying on mech to save himself

Real

Frost being a wolf also points towards WWA and sheep being wolves

I think WWA has been a more vocal defender of Frost for mech reasons, while sheep’s mech claim can be conveniently used to clear Frost

Real

I think what’s making this game difficult is that it’s really hard to feel confident about players like Bionic and Apocryphal because they sometimes pop in with posts that make me feel like they’re just wolves playing with me

I also don’t really believe bystander is a wolf right now because then they played a really good D1

LittleLee seems to be trying to solve, but also they seem just on the right spot to sit on the sidelines (not posting too much, but also not posting too little content)

I guess I am probably only locking in Luxy and Phraze as town

Luxy, disregarding all mech, seems to be trying to solve the game the most out of everyone

Phraze mostly because a ton of players seem convinced they’re just town and they strike to me as a very polarized player who makes something too stupid for a wolf to do

You genuinely over estimate my wolf game

Perhaps

but also maybe posting four names and calling it a wolfteam ain’t that difficult for a wolf to do

See, people say that I can wim it up as either alignment, and that is true, I can post a lot regardless, because posting is incredibly fucking easy

what are your thoughts on bystander

But wolf me cannot make a fucking genuine sounding read for the life of her, and cannot freely come up with random bullshit

my internet is so slow my posts are delayed aaaaa

She’s an opportunistic bastard who’ll jump on anything

She also struggles majorly with tmi and will gladly hand town her own partners on a silver platter if necessary

2 Likes

Really good D1-D2, but was pretty much absent D3-D4

2 Likes

I’m spinning my fucking wheels because I don’t know what the fuck else to do

Like seriously

Is that a common behavior with towns that are often read early as one? Or typically just raises their suspicions even higher?

If Apocryphal/bystander are both town then the wolfteam probably gotta be a combination of Frost/WWA/sheep/Bionic/LittleLee