The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Idk I think we just lose
You guys can vote me, I’m out of ideas

PoE: Phraze, WindWaryAway, Bystander, Creature, Apocryphal,

1 Like

oops, but yea

Yeah I said this yesterday or the day before, wolves are a bit hesitant to push me but if anything I’m just the LyLo designated mislynch out of paranoia

It’s whatever at this point, we don’t have a single wolf flip and we’re fucked

Even if we vote correctly today I don’t actually believe we can keep it up so I’m not even gonna follow the thread consensus
I’m going with my instinct and dead townies’ reads

I don’t trust my own judgement at this point
I think if bystander is a wolf then maybe I’m just bad and wrong and shouldn’t be shielding phraze
I also feel like if I’m right and it’s bystander, removing my shield will guarantee a mislynch on phraze if town
But whatever at this point

I was hoping to be heroshot, that’s why I asked to not be protected
But there was no vig :sweat_smile:

I still have faith that Frost is town
I’m kinda wondering if it’s misplaced, can’t trust anyone these days, but I’d like to stick to it because I think it’s the only townread I’m confident in at this point

Apo I’ve been townreading off meta, should probably just not do meta reads anymore
Phraze same

Bionic I’ve turned around on but I still don’t really know how to read him, and paranoia tells me Bionic/Luxy could be teamed and we’d just never flip them at this point (and I don’t want to believe that so I will not push it)

Just by process of elimination I think both bystander and sheep are deepwolves, last night I also thought Zug might be with them and then we’d have an entire team of deepwolves
I’ve just been the earliest consensus townread with the absolute shittiest reads so I’m sorry for that, I don’t have an excuse for the Marluna vote because I’ve been able to read exactly NONE of the wagonomics in this game

If anything I’m usually one of those people who misexes him as town :sweat_smile:

Why do people keep saying this
It has really only been me defending frost and it’s not about his meta
His meta makes him kind of unreadable as either alignment, I just think on top of that his posts and actions have been towny in a way that just doesn’t come from A Wolf, not specifically his wolfmeta
It’s not a mega shield

Yeah and who was sulit paranoid of? Bystander.
Who was tutuu paranoid of? Bystander.
And who was Zug tinfoiling yesterday? Bystander.

The answer is literally RIGHT THERE and yet you guys are floating MY name in every fucking scumteam list and NOT always bystander’s.

Actually since I don’t care at this point whether I die and we lose, I’ll thunderdome @bystander

I don’t actually believe sheep’s mech on its own to clear frost at all
I just believe that frost’s interaction with sheep about it was unpaired
And at this point I’m willing to bet that sheep is a deepwolf

Yeah bystander’s D1 is why I really didn’t look at her slot until yesterday
And actually it was mostly Zug who looked at it

Actually I take that back I think tutuu only mentioned Zug
Sorry for the confusion :grimacing:

But sulit and Zug both had bystander in their “might be a deep wolf” zone

Tbf I sort of dropped the tinfoil by the end of yesterday and only picked it up again overnight for game state reasons and not because I had anything new on Zug

You’re wrong on me but idk about the rest of them
I wanna agree on sheep but he’s also in most of the PoEs like I am, and I’m town so I can’t tell if he’s being thrown in so you guys have a 50/50 of hitting a wolf (cause I’ll almost definitely flip instead of sheep anyway) or if we’re both town in which case we are at a guaranteed loss

I did tinfoil creature overnight too but like my reads are shit so why should I bother doing anything anymore

Ill give my reads because I have them, not because I want to convince people of anything

I still think apo is town too
And probably higher on my readlist than frostwolf

If frost is actually just a wolf and I’ve spent days defending him then honestly I accept my death today cause I’m stupid

That’s my problem actually
I am tinfoiling luxy but obviously that has to come with a Bionic wolfgame and at this point it’s just scuffed if it is
That would also be a world where wolves are trying to mech clear themselves so I’d even hazard a guess that it would be Luxy/Bionic/Frost/sheep but that’s so absolutely cursed that I dont like thinking about it