The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I think they knew he was either the vig or the cop
If they knew vig didn’t rand, they would’ve killed him to prevent a cop check going through
Otherwise they killed him to prevent him from being cleared by a shot on a wolf, which would point to his reads being accurate

I keep recency biasing bystander lol

Frost, why are Lee and Sheep on your do not eliminate list? I thought you were scumreading Lee yesterday, and I thought you said that sheep blocking you was wolfy?

I feel like half this fucking game I’m just stuck talking to myself because of timezones and then yesterday was the only eod I made it to because I made effort to stay up on a weekend and it wasn’t even worth it

Actually
Maybe I should be voting sheep instead of bystander?
Idk I kinda feel like both of them have to be wolves but sheep is in almost every scumread list and bystander is only in a few

I’ll vote either of them
Will probably not vote anyone else
If that means I die today, so be it

This thought was because I think we did have votes on bystander at some point earlier in the game, but we’ve never had votes on sheep except maybe early on D1

It’s kinda stupid I’m trying to read the game state when yesterday with GH’s article we sort of proved we can’t even read the game state properly

Luxy and Creature brought it up at two separate points and I thought it was towny but we reached the wrong conclusion
But I don’t think they’re both wolves because wolves bringing up the article TWICE is actually too weird imo

I feel like creature’s latest efforts have been towny but also we haven’t gotten any closer to solving the game so idk

I suck at forum mafia, I should probably retire

I still think sulit’s most accurate reads must’ve been Luxy and bystander

I don’t have the energy to go through Zug’s ISO, someone else can do it but at this point who fucking knows if it matters

UNVOTE

WindwardAway (1): Frostwolf103
Frostwolf103 (1): bystander
bystander (1): WindwardAway

Lol

I’ve been having this thought since EoD1 lol

We should probably mass claim today
Not like it matters, since nobody is ever gonna claim the N2 vig, I feel like the wolves got all the good roles, and we don’t have an N3 vig unless they were blocked (but nobody said that so probably not)

Btw I got blocked from forum posting because I can’t post more than 30 times consecutively lmao

Anyway if this is MyLo why are we voting
4 wolves and 6 villa?
Do we just want the game to end or what?
I’m gonna retract the thunderdome because I think we should just force wolves to kill someone since nobody is really towncleared anymore and then it’s one less name in our PoE

UNVOTE

The fact that Luxy feels wolfy to me today actually likely means he’s a villager on the wrong track and that’s why he’s not dead yet
Plus doc dodging I guess
Which points to Apo being town (she’s odd-night doctor, right?)
Might also point to Lee being town but I’m less sure on that (Derps and tutuu weren’t really consensus doc targets, Zug actually was)

Anyway I guess wolves will have a perfect game
From here on out, I refuse to vote today, so if you’re gonna eliminate me for it the game will end
I’ll leave that choice up to you guys because ngl I want it to end, I don’t care if I get misexed, I can’t stay up for eod again anyway.
If there are still votes on me by the time I go to sleep tonight, I’ll probably just vote myself and leave cause that’s game-ending.
Like, if you look at the night kill patterns, do you really think I kill two of my tinfoils and two of my locktowns??
But it’s not worth arguing because I have no credibility and you aren’t going to listen to anything I have to say anyway.

Hello friends sorry something irl came up so I might not be able to do as much as I want lol

Terrible timing

Wow

I was just about to say the massclaim thing