The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I had this sitting in my drafts cause I was waiting until I could reply again lol

That’s funny

I wish we could chat for a sec because it feels like I actually haven’t caught you here live very much but as I said like I am in and out tonight lol

Yeah I don’t think we’ve been in the thread at the same time for very long except maybe D1?

1 Like

Actually don’t even remember if we were or if we kept missing each other

It’s almost definitely contributed to my doubting my read on you
I feel like I get a lot more information realtiming than back reading

Also in theory if we’re gonna sleep instead of elimmijg it’s technically better to massclaim tomorrow instead of today

Why’s that? I think almost all of our even night roles are claimed, and everyone else is expended

Like the only claim that we haven’t seen who could possibly act tomorrow is the even-night roleblocker, if it wasn’t Hippo

Er sorry, not the roleblocker, that’s you

…never mind, actually we all claimed

Lee claimed doctor
I claimed tracker
Frost claimed jailkeeper
Sheep claimed roleblocker
Marluna claimed voyeur

There are no N4 roles left

Oh lol given that ur actually very correct I think

So yeah we should mass claim today

In a world where me/frost/lee are town there might actually be like 50% or less chance that mafia even successfully make a nigjtkill lol

this stood out to me just want to say I disagree pretty strongly I basically think the opposite lol

like my perception of creature is that the more wolves are winning, the more he would be like wow it’s not necessary for me to post and then just not post because he doesnt have to

he is like just very towny

I think I might’ve disagreed with that so strongly that I like truly got a genuine glimpse of bystander w world for like the very first time

Well, considering you roleblocked the jailkeeper who claims to have been on tutuu, and Lee docced Zug, we’re living in that world

I guess you mean tonight, though?

N1 watcher
N3 acop
N3 vig
Odd doc
Odd rber
Joat 1
Joat 2

Are the claims that we’re missing
I believe Zug was the cop and there was no vig, unless the odd-night roleblocker is a wolf and blocked Zug, in which case the N3 alignment cop is probably a wolf
Notably no one has said anything to make it apparent if we have any wolf strongman kills, except for Frost, but that was debunked because he was roleblocked by sheep

Idk I think the role distribution kinda sucks, whatever it is, or maybe wolves were just very good at killing town PRs that actually mattered

I actually not only think bystander is wolfy by the reads of those who are dead, but also for the frost push she’s been keeping up

1 Like

Idk I’m kinda annoyed I think sheep might be the only one who will listen to me but I also kinda think he’s pocketing me because we’re at that point