The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

The hell

test

Yeah okay

Post can’t be empty

Damnit
I just remembered that I also think the Phrase is almost certainly socially town

1 Like

Ah well

But like

Seriously

Look at this

I’m generally someone who believes that the day 1 wagons are actually really important to understand and to reference when solving

(But then again, I’ve probably failed more times than I succeeded, lmao)

aaaaaaa

tip you can preview how your message will look with the computer button on the bottom right of the reply window

VOTE: Frost

Anyway though
The either the hippo wagon or the Phraze wagon basically has to have two wolves on it
Or Phraze is a wolf.
Both wagons have a wolf on them regardless. I think we should be treating Wind/Sheep as never v/v fmpov

I lean more towards the Phraze wagon because the hippo wagon has continually felt like a town hatecrime. In that discussion stalled around it beyond “Hippo sure has bad posts” and Bionic being Bionic.

It basically wasn’t fought for or against at all, which tends to be what happens on mostly pure but wrong wagons.

Creature and Frost wolf, by the same token as the Phraze wagon, is never v/v. In order for that to be the case, every single wolf has to have been voting on hippo or Phraze (or have been Phraze) but again, the game state at the time was incredibly hard dadv.

Neither of Wind/Sheep and Frost/Creature are hard difference checks, they could be wolfing together.

Sheep and Frost could be wolfing together with sheep claiming a roleblock on Frost to “confirm” him.

Wind has been hard defending a Frost who has been extremely lackluster all game, which is somewhat pairing

I’m told that he’s out there with his playstyle but he has essentially been pushing consensus and consensus adjacent the entire time iirc

Creature has been tonally close to the creature I’m used to, but I can’t help but to feel paranoia about his slot.

Bionic has been extremely what the fuck these past few days, essentially lolcatting despite otherwise being probably~ town??? But also I genuinely do want him dead???

Bystander, I want to believe so hard that she’s town. I have continually vibed with her reads, and yet
Endgame paranoia is starting to set in.

But at the same time, one or both of them have to be a wolf fmpov. Discounting paranoia, I lean more towards Bionic being the wolf tbh.

1 Like

I realize this but nya

1 Like

Town:

Luxy, Littlelee, Phraze, Me (I’m just doing this for clarity purposes tbh)

PoE:
Wind, Sheep, Frost, Creature, Bystander, Bionic

That’s six in the PoE

That’s not good.

Shit

Who do I want to lose to if wolf?

I’m going to say Creature tbh

Wind, Sheep, Frost, Bystander, Bionic

realest poe elimination strat

Sometimes you just have to make a commitment when you have too many endgame paranoia reads

This game is suffering regardless though

true

fitting for the game it’s based on though i think

Yeah

Binding of Isaac is definitely a game where you suffer