The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Such is the roguelike way

You fail and fail and fail until suddenly you get exactly what you need and power through like a god

And then you fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail

Yeah if frost is town and you vote him to read me, we absolutely lose
I think it’s bystander and sheep but the fact that I can’t come up with the other half of the wolf team is actually terrible so I’m just not gonna bother
I have my suspicions but I’m not gonna act on them until we get a wolf flip

Then again if sheep is town I think we also lose because I also think he’s been towny but he’s in my blind spot of ‘not doing enough to overtly pocket me but also he’s the only one listening to me so he probably is pocketing me’

I have shitty reads and I don’t want to vote in MyLo :(

If bystander actually is the N2 vig, though, blast her into space

If you guys absolutely insist on voting me out then I’ll just comply
But that’s still gonna lose us the game

I just don’t wanna argue and finding wolves involves arguing
I’m in everyone’s poe so it’s not like I have any particular grounds for arguing back

you’re not even being voted???

I do think the paranoia on me is town-founded but the actual notion that I’m a wolf is wolf-driven

Yeah I know but I’m trying to make a point

you can’t make a point that people are insisting on voting you when there’s 0 on you

Because of the high commitment to sussing me and the low commitment to voting me
For several days now
And the derps and tutuu kills

I absolutely can, there were 2 votes on me earlier (frost and luxy) and both moved off, but I believe they’re likely both town
I am way more worried about the other names who have consensus PoE’d me for several days with no indication of actually pushing me

Like at least Luxy tried to build a case on me because of the Derps kill

But I kinda believe sheep was whiteknighting me on my defense regarding that flip

Honestly though, wolves don’t need to whiteknight today because all they need is one more mislunch
So I suspect I’m still gonna be the designated misexe if you guys decide fuck it, we ball, and vote anyway in MyLo
Because then you can argue it’s hard to get a wagon started on me

And I’m having a fucking hard time finding wolves outside of bystander and sheep because everyone else is a conditional wolfread on the basis of preflipping and preflipping is obviously bad because it’s gotten me nowhere this whole game.

ok i found the votes on you

The objectively correct play if we do vote today is to kill the consensus poe and that’s me
And I know that’s not the solve :sweat_smile: