The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Dude.

How can I contradict myself about my actions

Seriously, why are you playing the victim card again?? Nobody’s voting you, it’s currently between Frost and bystander, nobody gives a shit what your Hippo read was, and nobody gives a shit that you claimed cop, either.

Trying to find the vig is hell on earth and 300000% more effort than is actually needed because wolves can literally just lie about their role, and come up with actions that make some amount of sense

That’s why I don’t care. Like sure, you could probably get a vague idea by comparing things, but you’re not going to get some smoking gun of evidence, at best a slightly educated guess. To me, it’s nothing more than a distraction of a red herring compared to looking at how people have voted and what the game state has been

Mafia is absolutely not killing you regardless of your alignment, you’ve basically guaranteed that

You can only lie about one fakeclaim, the N3 vigilante

This is not about voting me in the slightest, it’s about voting frost, and it’s obvious mafia are trying to settle the mislynch wagon

No town N3 vigilante should holster, neither would wolf N3 vigilante. Which would prove the doctors are all town

Or possibly whatever role didn’t rand, if the vig was one of the dead players
I actually suspect it may have been Rhea, for… reasons

dankpuff

YOu cant be this actually lazy not giving a shit about Vigilante that got away with a town kill

Has it ever occurred to you that Frost might be the mislunch wagon?? What the fuck has bystander done to have credit?

I mean you and bystander basically both have frost as your ONLY scumread which is NUTS in this game state

The dankpuff is an expression of being literally actually dead inside

oh don’t you say that

Well I give you reasons to wake the fuck up

that is such a lie

i gave a full 4 person poe

Guess what? I’m not fucking focused on pushing agenda today!!!

Yes and the entire poe was predicated on “frost is a wolf”