The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I am on the same page of like I swear let’s kill one wolf today lol

Somehow I dont think alignment cop is even more cursed than watchers

This game would at least have more info to draw from if @bystander and @phraze would do something

This game would at least have more info to draw from if @bystander and @phraze would do something

If we mislynch today our only hope of not losing tonight is sheep not being a wolf roleblocker and them (or Frost) hitting the right wolf

1 Like

Oh god they’re gonna see a bunch of pings and just get annoyed lmao

1 Like

Same, but wolves kept dodging watchers and doctors

Or maybe they used the ninja from the alignment cop role

Even if we lynch a wolf today, me and sheep didnt hit the right wolf, we can easily remove them from elimination that only counts for tomorrow.

N3 cop hasn’t been claimed so this might be the case

Or Bionic could’ve used it

Honestly I don’t doubt that
Bionic is uh, not towny, and if there’s a second alignment cop they’re either dead or a wolf

@Creature @LittleLee @Luxy You’re all the people outside my poe and rn we all need to vote the same person to even make it count, so i hope you can consider frost

Sigh

Thats because we are using our last actions right now, yes? It will easier for wolves to kill when we’re defensless.

It would be so funny if that was the wolf team of 4 but I doubt that
Would’ve been great for comedic value

I think it’s gonna depend on what Luxy has to say

I am very torn on Frost

1 Like

@sheepsaysmeep @Phraze I’m not the god of reads so if you’re town i also hope you consider frost, you two are like the flimsy part of my poe

One more vote on me and I will get quickhammered. Hell 3 votes is enough to do it.

I’m still sticking with my frost townread
Zug also had frost as town so that makes me slightly more confident I’m not just seeing things
Tutuu as well right before he died