The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

If Luxy or I vote you right now then we’re pretty much settled on lynching you

I’m the only frost defender left and I’m poe

I disagree, you must not

This should really tell you guys something about the game state

I think he just meant he knows it will seal in the flip and he doesn’t want to decide right now

Regret only comes later.

I mean, it’s just that most likely one of two things will happen:

1. you will get quickhammered by wolves and the game will end
  2. you won’t get quickhammered by wolves and that’s gonna out you as most likely wolf unless the wagon on you is like 3/4 wolves

you can sell it however you want i still think we have a fighting chance with Frost > Get n4 info > WWA > Continue my poe or consider it more once flips are public knowledge

The apocryphal’s reason that I suck in the game is very wolfy indeed.

Imagine if I hadn’t insisted on flipping sulit on D2 and just shut my mouth
Wed have sulit alive, me probably tunnelling her the next day, and someone else responsible for the elimination lmao

I am being sarcastic, but that doesn’t refute that my presence did nothing. So why should my efforts be ignored this time?

Luxy’s vote will probably be the final say of today

Or maybe mine, but I am planning to sheep Luxy mostly

I just think frost’s death will end the game because all of his defenders except for me have died

And since I’m in the poe nobody gives a shit how I read frost

@Bionic So why would I kill the defenders?

I think Bionic and bystander may be wolves

Still think Apocryphal is most likely town

If there’s only one wolf in Bionic/bystander/Apocryphal then Frost is in quickhammer range

why would you not, wolves get the best kills, i think the kills have been dependant on activity and value alone

Yeah I agree with all 3 of those takes
Bionic more of a coinflip still but I think he’s been wolfier than not today
But less wolfy yesterday so ???

I am not W/W with bystander for one and we’re bickering with Bionic all (this) day and there’s Apocryphal, being out of her mind.