The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Why am I everyone’s convenient N1 doc target wtf

i dont rlly think this point is applicable cuz like frost got a free pass from sheep claiming the rb thing yesterday

like it was placed so like

yk

yeah I see this but like

I just want to flip a wolf lol

this happened to me in a recent 9p game. it was day 2, there were 6 players and 2 wolves left (mylo). every single person was really really towny. and then there was schweppes with 10 posts.

I was like schweppes is obviously a wolf. every single other player was really towny, and even though one of them was a wolf so clearly ive been wrong/tricked, the gamestate still makes schweppes a wolf. I was like 99% confident schweppes was a wolf, even though he had 10 posts. he flipped wolf.

that is bionic it feels like

idk

the problem is that I feel like similar logic has led us astray here lol. but it feels very very extremely applicable. lots of consistently towny people. I just have a hard time believing ALL FOUR wolves are in the consistently towny people. d1 d2 etc I was thinking my townreads are really solid and unlikely to be bad

Nvm

I think LittleLee has been trying to post reads at least

They’re just really hard to read

Why does everyone keep saying that, it was not a free pass but you guys keep saying he and sheep both have to be wolves
Like why can’t just one of them be a wolf, it’s ridiculous and it’s definitely wolf motivated

i docced u cuz i think u we’re like the towniest poster eod1

even though we disagreed abt phraze atp

i mean

Bystander, dont ignore my question

i agree that they could be w/v but i just think that kind of negates that

Yeah my beef with voting Bionic is that Zug literally said he lolcats and memeposts as town when he just… doesn’t feel like doing anything
Like at least he’s doing something today but that makes me nervous. And also that he’s tunneled on Frost??

like w sheep has no incentive outting that, whether it’s true or not on v frost

This is a good argument

Everyone seems to be solving, whereas Bionic seems to be a lot more “woe is me”

what

i do breh

Your action on me Night 3

that’s beacuse i have it solved

Uh yes he does
To not hide his action because it’s kinda hard to hide being a roleblocker
I mean yeah he could’ve made frost think there was a strongman but there also could’ve been a strongman if for whatever reason sheep is a wolf and not the roleblocker

bystander’s claim doesn’t clear or incriminate them

It makes a lot of sense from a town POV, but also wolves would fake that town POV

no visits onto you in n3​:skull::skull:

i thought you would be the wolf which was most like docced if scum had doctor

so i checked visits on u

Wait, let bystander speaks