The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

my poe is as solid as it can be except on the last member

So we can assume that Apo isn’t partnered with me

He’s been doing this every single day after the hippo flip
I just think he’s making excuses and got fired up today because he’s very close to winning without ever getting flipped
But I’m concerned because of all the meta I’ve heard, that he’s also been a game losing mislunch as town multiple times for lolcatting

also ive seen games where the bionic-like player is town and actually is the one with the perfect correct game solve and it’s really embarrassing lol

(I dont know what his pov here is, I actually have not really been reading his posts that much)

2 Likes

sheep saying he’s starting to wolfread me just cuz he disagrees with me on creature when mine was only like a theory is eugh

yeah likely

It means nothing to me because it’s such a late claim
It’s only contradictable by the odd-night tracker and for all we know they might be a wolf anyway

wwa do you see what i mean about the sheep frost thing now?

I mean just to play devil’s advocate it’s physically possible that it was frost / apo / one of bionic or littlelee who got doctored instead lmao

but yeah likely lol

He says it’s Frost, me, and I forgot the other 2 names at this point honestly because they weren’t memorable
I know his solve is wrong because I’m town
So no, he’s incorrect

In your world, there’s sheep/apo/frost if you think there’s N3 Vigilante.

No, not really

Oh wait you mean this

I reject the idea that I am wolfreading bystander

if u asked me my reads I would be like idk I havent decided them yet

Yeah, I mean that it’s like claiming to be a doctor who protected the most townread player (or the cleared player: Luxy), it’s the most logical action for a doctor to take and wolves are probably aware of that

I am slowly getting there as well.

Idk honestly I feel like bystander and sheep have done some pretty good distancing and never had to push on each other

That was my overnight thought
But I’d also included Zug in this so the whole theory got invalidated

Zug didnt do action so the jailkeep on him doesnt mean anything.

We just gotta get Phraze to claim now