The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

like im probably not gonna get quickhammered so this looks silly it still just bothers me a little being there lol

wtv we probably lose anyways as we’ve established ]

Again not quickhammering

But hard to read onto that when Phraze/LittleLee aren’t even around to coordinate a quickhammer

I can’t tell if it’s getting more ridiculous or if we’ve already hit rock bottom
The memevotes kinda make me think we did hit rock bottom

The only way deeper is for a game ending self-vote

Forget it for today

It’s so stupid we can’t read jack shit with all of these quiet players because they’re never in the thread long enough to townclear themselves unless they like, accidentally derp, maybe?

Which is exactly why I said I think Lee is too disconnected from the game to even be a threat to the wolves, if he actually thought tutuu was wolfiest yesterday

There is hope for town

I would’ve done it maaaaybe earlier today but no one is even voting me now
It’s like I was a consensus scumread at the beginning of the day and people just… stopped pushing me…? In favor of what? Pushing frost because he’s less tonally towny? So fucking weird.

@apocryphal can u just unvote me for like a few hours and then put it back when im done for the day lol

imagine like out of the more active people who have been hanging out like a majority of them are wolves just trolling us lol

(actually wouldn’t have gamethrown but if I could trigger an almost quickhammer and then unvote quickly it would’ve been epic)

None of us are feeling that hope though

I think town is also trolling which just makes me not want to play the game

I do

Good for you I guess

No

Only with voting

dude honestly Luxy not showing up today is a straight up really wolfy look lol like I’ll probably be too lazy to reconsider them but lmfao

Actually I do want your opinion on one silly little thing when you have the time

whatever yea fine

if I get quick hammered I’ll like genuinely be mad lol btw