The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Not like I’m actually doing anything with my reads today lol

I just reloaded the forum but there are no new posts?
lol?

Maybe I trust my gut and accept that Wind was the designated lylo mislynch this game

It just feels too ehhh

Thought my mobile app was just dying tbh

I’ve changed my mind and think the designated ML is frost lol

I mean my only shielder died on N2 so yeah sure you can lunch me but it’ll end the game as I said
I don’t even particularly care

Who’s the team in your opinion then?

Same could be said about Bionic

Or bystander

Or sheepsaysmeep

Bystander, Bionic, sheep, phraze

I think it’s probably completely wrong tbh cause I couldn’t even convince myself of this

Yeah but I explained I think Bionic was a designated bus that didn’t end up happening, if Luxy is town
Bystander and sheep never really had serious wagons on them

I’m positive wolves are distancing today but probably not bussing
I do think there must’ve been a day where they were prepared to bus but it just never happened

I mean I don’t think lack of hammer means anything at all for the wagon, except that maybe the wolves aren’t all in the thread at the same time

So any wagon could be a wolf by that metric, who cares how many votes are on it, we only know that there haven’t been exactly 3 or 4 wolves in the thread at the same time there’s been a wagon that didn’t already have a wolf on it

But you guys already knew this so I don’t really need to point out more

dankpuff

I’m pretty sure if wolves are distancing, it’s either on a wolf who’s absolutely not gonna flip today, or it’s on a previously designated bus who’s already antispewed, but if Bionic is town then I kinda don’t believe there was a designated bus at all

So I’m not hinging things on that theory

It’s great essentially being at a point where I can see that everyone is vaguely at sheep being a wolf

But no one is willing to actually stake the damn game on it

he’s been decently townie and had that derpclear

gonna be gone for a while for dnd please vote frost

@WindwardAway btw I’ve already discussed what I thought about Bionic’s RT on me if you iso me