The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I would not put it past wolves to briefly entertain voting a partner and then pull off if they think the wagon will gain traction

It’ll be a different story if they get stuck unintentionally bussing, but everyone’s attitude today has pretty much been “lol I will vote this player because idk” and there’s like no fucking reasoning other than narrowing of PoE, but it hasn’t narrowed, it’s gotten wider. Wolves can hide behind this justification the same as town can legitimately state it.

Once again, reposting

Yeah I know
I brought it up because I wanted external opinions but didn’t really get any

honestly apo ur posting is like demoralizing me a lot lol and I think it’s not adding much

like I hope im approaching this respectfully

I think ur saying the same thing over and over and over again (sheep just has to be a wolf form my pov, it is just the answer to me based on what the game is like and stuff) and it is having more negative than positive impact at least from my (a villager trying to do something pov)

Yeah it’s not me so I’m not sure how this is supposed to help solve

I get it

Hmm bystander was on both D1 and D2 mislynches (Hippo and sulit) and no-voted D3

Apocryphal was on D1 and D3 mislynches (Hippo and Marluna) and voted SDA (flipped town) D2

My problem is that the part of mafia that I struggle with the most is the actual act of casing

I can formulate reads

I can have an idea of why I think those reads.

But I cannot express that why that is coherent to literally anyone else

2 Likes

WindwardAway was on D2 and D3 mislynches (sulit and Marluna) and on Phraze (unflipped) D1

I can see bystander/phraze because neither of them is doing anything today when we’re probably in the endgame

I can see Bionic cause he suddenly started pushing people on the basis of being paired with Frost, which is weird since he had no motivation to solve yesterday and 180’d on me, so instead of reevaluating Frost he decided to chuck me into the poe despite townreading me yesterday

I’m still not sure on sheep, I like his posts? But if he’s not a wolf then who the fuck

Something something wagonomics

Honestly I feel like I should just go with my D1 reads

I was way less involved in the game and I feel like I had a better perspective that way

But I also don’t believe I was 100% accurate cause I had Rhea in my PoE lol

Mrrrrrrr

Yeah OK I’m just gonna go scream into the void and then sleep

If you guys wanna recency bias me while I’m asleep, be my guest lol, it’s not like I can stop you

My vote stays on bystander, I really don’t think she’s contributing today and it skeeves me out even though she’s tonally fine

For posts to support this, ISO Zug from yesterday