The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

And if bystander is wolfing, I’ll retract my shield on Phraze

@sheepsaysmeep would you say you’ve been out of your wolfrange this game?

I wish I knew his wolfrange but the last game I saw from him was Anni where we were both wolves and I didn’t pay close attention to how he played

And it’s not like I’m not extremely demoralized at this point either

I’ve voted town three consecutive times, d3 I got to see someone I thought was wolfing get night-killed along side someone who I wasn’t completely sure about, but sure as hell wasnt my first target for killing a towniest player or other form of vig kill

I’ve failed to stop two kills as a doctor

And above all, I’m having to watch people I scum read both defend and push against other people I scum read, and try to make heads or tails of that when our socially/mechanically lock town players have generally not been here or are goddamn low posters

I hate the game so fucking much

Yep that’s exactly what I’ve been complaining about :confused:
it’s actually really fucking good play from the wolves because theyve managed to throw the town into turmoil, or maybe we just threw ourselves into turmoil, idk

I can see the goddamn writing on the wall, but no one listens

dankpuff

Bystander’s voting patterns are bad

I’m listening but I know you’re wrong on me
I’m unsure how I feel about the rest of your reads
But I think youre town, as I said, I don’t read alignment based on accuracy
I assume you’re more prone to bussing for credit like I am and more likely to be completely wrong as town

I’m very tempted to just go with Wind and if they’re a wolf gg to them they played well

I keep wanting to wolfread them but for the most part they bleed town

I think bystander actually hasn’t done much that game, it seems like they’ve fallen off a bit, and their voting patterns are bad.

I am thoroughly unimpressed by her play yesterday and today and I think Zug is right that she volume cleared herself early and rode it out

I am prone to bussing yes, but I am also generally someone who is either extremely accurate or extremely wrong as town

1 Like

I am getting convinced on bystander

I am stopped by roleblocker, who’s likely evil

And I claimed before he did

You’ve supposedly been stopped by the evil roleblocker

ok I think bystander is probably wolf but I disagree with the drop-off reads lol, she mentioned getting busier with irl stuff and that causing absence

Yeah?

I am voting said roleblocker

If we absolutely aren’t no-exeing today then sure I’ll unretract the retract on thunderdoming bystander cause that’s what I wanted earlier in the day, before it occurred to me we could just not flip anyone at all

more of a reply to windward I guess