The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Idk, I still don’t think you’re a wolf, I think there are or have been wolves voting other wolves and possibly moving off

oh I was responding to this

depends how you define wolfrange. I would honestly almost never play a towngame and say it was out of my wolfrange, as in I would probably be physically capable of faking it as a wolf. however I still think I am not that hard to read for people to know me. I think my towngames and wolfgames look different and this looks much like my towngame, despite not being out of my wolfrange. two things that immediately come to mind are like my tonal apathy compared to like super super towny tone and also like eagerness to sheep people instead of like powering through a couple super big pushes. those are things more likely to be present when im town

but like, when people are like lol sheep just makes posts that sound so towny, like yes as wolf I am capable of making posts that sound towny. I admit

if I find the time to like argue for myself being town I could try to do it but It feels less important to me right now in the agenda of various things that would be useful

Do you think Phraze could’ve TMI’d bystander as wolf by voting them out of nowhere EOD1?

Yes I talked about this before
She bus-votes when she’s frozen and doesn’t know where to start, I’ve seen it a few times
What I thought was towny was her asking me what my read was on bystander, and only dropping her scumread when I said I thought bystander was more likely town, unless they were w/w together
And then she unvoted

I lowkey think if Phraze is town she would’ve claimed her role and spew cleared herself with mech or reads

Like, a day or two ago

VOTE: bystander

I’m dying inside

If bystander/Phraze turn out to be two wolves, I guess my next best guess is Bionic (I’m so sorry about how dumb this sounds) and then idk the fourth wolf, I kinda hate to slot Luxy in after saying I think he’s town regardless of Bionic and also because of sulit. I kinda hate to slot sheep in because I think his posts are great, but bystander’s also had good posts and I’ve stopped reading her on them

honestly I think its Luxy bionic littlelee bystander lmao

windward is towny today
Apo is towny today
Creature is towny today
Frost is towny today
sheep is town

maybe the 3 are wolves and playing more apathetically because Luxy is sailing into the end zone

I don’t like the idea of reevaluating anyone else but my wolfteam read is completely and utterly broken I can’t even name 4 wtf

no I dont actually believe this but im not sure I could come up with one I believe in

What do you think of the potential derpclear on Lee

oh I just forgot phraze exists

I honestly somehow do not remember reading any of those posts

my first instinct based on my understanding that it’s largely just pushing tutuu was honestly not that convinced but idk, have not looked at it in detail yet sorry

apparently them just showing up and doing some things yesterday is town meta tho lol

Looks like something new happened and my vote preference is now bystander

The idea that it was Bystander/Bionic kills me, but I get it at this point

Trying to add Luxy into that

Absolutely obscene imo

Phraze TMIing bystander wolf makes sense

idk the plan is to iso everyone starting from lowest posters so if I find the will to do that then it’s phraze and then I get to lee

I think Bionic is the third most likely wolf after bystander/Phraze but I have more doubts on them