The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I love constantly hopping between wagons, it’s the best

Bystander, Bionic, Phraze, Frost?

Or Bystander, Bionic, Phraze, Sheep tbh

I have no fucking clue regardless though

So after this, I waited a bit and then asked the thread if we think it’s a derpclear

Frost iirc was still trying to push Lee so he either missed it or just didn’t think it was a derp

Nobody said anything so I waited a while longer and asked again

And again, no response from anyone

So I brought it up a third time to ask for opinions

And nobody answered me directly but finally Apo said she believed it as a derpclear

Which is where I was getting, because I think if wolves don’t want to clear a potential PoE slot, they’ll try to avoid derpclearing Lee for that mistake if he’s town. If he’s a wolf, they’re more likely to agree with me when I ask if it’s a derpclear.

So I believe Apo is towny for reaching the conclusion independently of me, and I also believe Lee is clear for the consensus refusal to acknowledge that whole discussion.

I’m actually trying to take Luxy out of it and then ask myself who I’d replace his name with

And I don’t fucking know? Lol

It’s more like I saw you make that read and then I integrated it into my worldview without mentioning it in thread :wowee:

1 Like

It seems pretty complicated to pair up teams

If Frost is paired with them that means two wolves were bussing them

If sheep is paired with them that means sheep was bussing Bionic over mislynching Frost

:wowee:

I considered maybe I’m wrong on Frost but I don’t think Frost is teamed with Bionic idk

I think it’s even less likely Frost is teamed with sheep but I’m not sure if it’s sheep either

But like… Luxy? On a wolfteam? Yeah if my D1 reads were accurate then Luxy and Phraze are both wolves but I didn’t fucking die

And we can’t add Wind because wind is trying so damn hard to thunderdome Bystander!

Honestly that’s still fine tbh, I don’t think wolf!you takes Lee out of your PoE like that

I am starting to get why people say they hate mafia

The heal and the derp meant nothing to me

1 Like

bystander + Phraze + Frostwolf103 + sheepsaysmeep is a possibility?

Yeah, that is

I think one of the last two should be replaced with Bionic
Really unsure of what to make of Luxy cause idk if bystander/Phraze/Bionic/Luxy is the team

I would find that both gratifying and incredibly frustrating

While the town are on fire, no less?

Isn’t that like blending in?

Well if we flip bystander as a wolf it still doesn’t clear me tbh

I’m dropping my wind tunnel because the wolf read barely makes sense at this point and because I vibe with her reads

Except frost

I want frost dead and nothing will change that for me