The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Yeah he really wanted Bionic dead which was the whole premise of Bionic wanting hippo dead
What are the chances it was town/town

I give it exactly rand tbh

It felt like town on town violence whenever I thought about it, but they both just had the worst posts

1 Like

Oh actually he changed his mind
There’s a sequence of posts around here where he logicked that w!Bionic would probably rather just leave Hippo alone because Hippo is not known for having threadpull

Comment on the Luxy post

There’s a vote on me and a post saying he thinks bystander is maf before this

Retracts his scumread on tutuu

Keeps wolflean on bystander

Luxy

Questionable lol

Me

Didn’t he argue for a while with frost

He voted marluna before this but then made this post about bystander

And moved his vote to bystander after

Bionic scumread

Says Luxy can flip either way

The Bionic read, with more conviction

Phraze

The jail game read again

Says he’s less settled on Bionic

And ends on bystander

I feel like I got super sidetracked with isoing hippo and forgot what I was looking for

I think maybe I should look at how bystander handled eod again but I’m too tired now

I think if hippo got cfd’d he must’ve had at least one accurate scumread

part of me deep down thinks this is like wolf phraze accidentally tmi’ing frost town lol

the last line

Cause the wagon shift happened after he went off for the night, it was highly likely a preferred wolf push when they knew he wouldn’t be around to fight back

scum!windward just wants to make their iso so big that im not going to read it

(windward is being towny)

Phraze’s post was in response to this?

Wasn’t my ISO like less than 50 posts in Anni lmfao

Eh
Actually yeah, that’s a bit of an inconsistency? Vig is scum for not shooting frost but also the wagon on frost has scum?

she’s saying there’s probably scum on frostwolf wagon for no reason

if anything she said frostwolf could be scum and then the next line of her post was that

it was just really weird and I think TMI frost town is a possible explanation lol

1 Like

Ngl I’d buy that explanation cause I didn’t even remember that post by her but I liked it so clearly I saw it

(This was in response to Frost)

[quote=“bystander, post:1658, topic:9100, full:true”]

This was the reason I started looking for hippo town games to see if hippo made more townreads as town.

Bys’ treatment of hippo overall

Honestly I probably saw it and went “oh good phraze is posting” and didn’t actually look at the content lol

And this

Is that why wolves killed tutuu lmao

@phraze if you see this can you describe the progression on bionic here? first of all just what the progression was lol, like were you always finding them sus, even in the early posts? what felt comfortable in that 2nd-last post?